Monday, March 4, 2013

An official of the Moscow City Hall beat Bari Assistant Alibasov

Assistant famous producer told police deputy head of the Department of Housing Policy in Moscow Vitaly Dorosh. A new scandal broke out around the high officials City Hall. This time it is not about corruption, and the trivial scuffle. Assistant renowned music producer Bari Alibasov deputy director of housing policy and housing in Moscow Vitaly Dorosh threw beating. The incident has added to an application to the police in early October found in the stairwell of an apartment building in central Moscow. 22-year old Irina Makarova says Doros hiding in the stairwell near the slide, hit his head on the wall, and then kicked repeatedly in the stomach. In this input Vitaliy Dorosh assistant Alibasov beat Bari - Bari Karimovich studio on the third floor of the house - told Life News Irina Makarova. - One floor below - Apartments Dorosh. I went to the landing from the garbage, and got to meet me Vitaly Mikhailovich. He grabbed me and so was struck the wall, I thought that my heart burst. Then I fell to the floor, and he kicked my feet. If not for Bari Karimovich who rushed to the rescue and set me free, it is not known how it would be to end it all. The conflict began in the apartment tenant complaints live Dorosh, the noise. Shortly before the battle studio employees Alibasov appointed wardrobe. Porters took him at night and of course, was discharged with hammer and tongs. - Day of the trucks are allowed to drive into the center - further Irina. - So we have been forced to drop off furniture at night. Neighbors heard the noise, turned to the police. Police we explained the situation, and they leave because we do not know what would bring for. Irina later recorded a beating in the clinic and went to the police with a statement in which he called the deputy Alibasov Dorosh to court. Police to listen to both sides and decided to refuse to pursue. Crime in the acts of officials, they have not found. - We do not intend to stop there - told Life News Irina Makarova lawyer Sergei Zhorin. - Irina wants to punish in accordance with the law to the perpetrators. Bari Alibasov again "nemuzhskim" behavior of his neighbors outraged. - I once found a competent professional - knocked out and he told her all the little brain - bad in Bari Alibasov comments Life News,! Maybe it's the dismissal of Luzhkov was so affected him, but I was shocked at the picture: I went downstairs, I see - a girl lying on the floor, they stepped Dorosh ... Yes, and bullying in his actions can not be found! I asked him to work to repair my home for two months. A repair is not delayed by two months and two years. On this basis, we had a fight. But that does not mean that we can beat my girl concussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment