Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nyusha broke the hearts of Batista

The young singer Nyusha woo not accept ex-member of "Yeah." The young man, better known by his stage name Batista was unsuitable candidate for a husband. Singer's father found the boy on the road with such a role can not cope. And the very next to a rather Nyusha, man look more impressive. - Some time ago I took care Nyushey - confessed showbiz life 29-year-old singer. - But unfortunately it did not work and reciprocity, wait I did not know. Nyusha rapper with a broken heart had to seek solace among peers in show business. The participants of the famous pop group "Disco Crash" suggested another in abject act in equity collective. What Batista was certainly satisfied. Promising artists inspired fresh ideas in his work, put his hands in vain. After all, right now, when spring murmurs heart Nyusha ready for love affairs. - I try not to talk about his private life, and he took care of me in the same way as for the rest of the girls - along with 20-year-old actress Life Showbiz. - But I want to see that now my heart is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment