Thursday, July 11, 2013

Arman Davletyarov: Stars - people living alone, they got married on stage!

Music director of the TV channel "Muses" and director of the MUZ-TV Arman Davletyarov spoke about his book and program policy from a major music channels. Just in Moscow Presentation of the book Armand Davletyarova of Russian show business. The party itself has Alla Pugacheva, rarely attended such events welcomed. Arman - not very public person, and ordinary viewers hardly know his name. Meanwhile, more than a decade Davletyarov is a key figure in show business. That it largely shapes the playlist Muz-TV and the agenda indicates the successful Russian Music Award for his achievements in the entertainment industry. Arman Davletyarov - Tell us about your book. Write about showbiz small books. - Yes, I signed a contract with a publisher, and in October my book, perhaps the first and last. It's called "The History of the Moscow Genghis Khan or the price of success in money, love and loneliness." Written books about the entertainment industry already Yuri Aizenshpis, Joseph Prigogine, Jana Rudkovskaya. Show business began to write. I worked with the advent of the Moscow show business with Murat Nasyrov. We came here at the same time with the group "A-Studio", and we are close friends, brothers. They came from Alma-Ata, I - from Orenburg. My friend guitarist "A-Studio" Baglan Sadvakasov, Murat and I - it was like a holy trinity. Baga was tragically killed, then there was the sad story of Murat, and after leaving it all in the last five years, I had the feeling that I missed something. After the death of Murat was so much dirt, they say, he is an addict and a drunkard! As a person who knows all the inside, I wanted to tell you how it really was - I came to work. I'm not looking hot facts, it is my story, I know, and I, like Murat, have a family and kids, and I want to put in the history of ball. At least on my side. Writing a book about Baghlan or Murat would be wrong, it can their wives and children. And I do not want to play on their popularity and tragic death. I want to talk about their experiences in the light of the life of my friends. This book - the story of my life, which was next to them. - In "A-Studio" has a lot of great musicians. They also mentioned in the book? - Yes, Pauline Griffiths, Thomas Nevergrin, Batyrkhan Shukenov who worked with me after leaving the group - they are all there. And ends today. Since I am a psychologist by training, studied at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, the book contains a lot of my thinking about relationships in show business: between producers and artists, TV stations, radio stations and artists. The price for the popularity of the artists get paid? Show - taste a nice cover, but you can and throw it away as useless. So often the case. I wish that my children are the producers or artists? I tell many stories, was witnessed. Many do not know why at the time, Murat went to another farmer, and then returned from Kazakhstan. Only a handful of producers and artists who have families and children, they live a full life. Most of them are people living alone. They live in the charts, concerts, shootings. All times are for something and lose the most important thing in life - to live with family and children. When I use the most at the time of the meeting does not happen with the wise men had, I would probably like now worn on the radio to climb all projects. I do not blame them for that. Stars spend a lot of time and nerves, they were married on the stage. This book is aimed at young people who only plan my life to be in show business. I wrote this book for five years and I am very happy that it came out. Maybe someone did not like my harsh expression. - You're not a very public person. Your position is MUZ as music director? - In the museum I - the musical director and director of the MUZ-TV. In addition, I have social work as President of the International Centre for cultural and business cooperation between Russia and Kazakhstan did. Managing a production facility "Music Unit", which deals with the affairs of Thomas and Nevergrina Shahzod. At concerts and I have no interest for two reasons - now the Internet, you can find contacts from each artist, and negotiate directly with them also have my time in the museum and thus influence on every artist, that is not correct. Thomas recently a duet with Christina Orbakajte first sang in Russian, and the premiere was the "New Wave" in Jurmala. Hopefully Nevergrin return to the charts, he is a talented and professional guy. - You can also - the owner of Cafe Emporio? - Placement Dot the I. One of the founders of Cafe Emporio - Baigali Serkebaev of "A-Studio". We are friends. The cafe is open for two years, a very convenient location - Mayakovka. Muse on Varshavke office, many of our artists hard to get there. And I appoint a few days a week all the meetings here. This is useful for artists and comfortable for Bori because., A large number of visits by famous artists It's cozy and delicious. But nothing about Emporio Cafe, I do not know. - What are the criteria by which the channel MUZ clip is in the rotation? Even more important than the quality of the clip or hit? - We send a lot of clips. And we all know that the clips themselves are increasingly uninteresting our audience. Discovered the Internet, and saw each clip. It is logical that the clips in our air is getting smaller. We do ourselves and sell foreign talk shows, reality shows, documentaries and feature films. Hudsovet within the channel. We decide to go and - on the air. The most important criterion - the image quality. Is television. It is important that the public was interested to see what happens in the video. Well, shoot many professional artists video cameras. May be so. But the clip is in rotation only when the video is very interesting. We work very closely monitoring the response of the audience, and when the video gets negative reviews, as if he does not like us, we remove it from the rotation. - Which target group is led Muz - by age, income? - Our target group is young people 11 to 34 years. Individual programs and cover a wider audience. But the backbone of such. - MUZ-TV is becoming more celebrity-oriented. On the final award in the "Breakthrough of the Year 'victory over patties. Freaks so profitable and interesting channel? - Lady Gaga - frikovaya or pop singer? - It is good in both capacities, can not be said about Arthur Pirozhkova. - We are constantly on the channel is a debate as to whether the nomination. But how to keep these young artists who appear on the market? Our National Music Award, and we should celebrate those artists. In any form - can be discussed. We call this the nomination "Breakthrough", to which the same joke Pies -. Well, which does not break The appearance Pirozhkova was a surprise for me, I did not believe that it will receive on the final nomination. But we must understand that we start from the opinions of more than a thousand experts who vote for what they want. When the tail of show business artists note how they do not agree? The history of Pirozhkov also showed that the audience we have a very diverse and not all self-love is the music. I sympathize with him in truth what he is doing. Yes, he does it with ease and joking. But the audience voted for him! I have. Mitya Fomin on But there is still an audience Pirozhkova TNT, and he will probably have more fans. The task of the MUZ-TV - Show the entire Russian show business in the form in which it exists. - Another paradox of the price. Headlining the 2011 Award was Zemfira, it ends the ceremony. And the best singer recognized Vera Brezhnev. They feel dissonance? - There is no dissonance. Zemfira - great actress, and she is one of the few decent close to our ceremony. And there are rare concerts, and rarely does the emergence in the ceremonies of all kinds Close the National Prize of the Russian artists - right. We are pleased that our offer Zemfira responded and sang so little about it can do. - ... Of leaving the audience. - This is a different question. When we sang Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry - People leave. It is not in Zemfira, but the fact that the metro closes at midnight. Vera Brezhnev - a decent singer, and I was sure that she would win. Faith is not necessary to sing enough on stage and smile run - the people will love it. Charming, attractive, beautiful, with good songs, and above all - honest. There is a positive energy! Although I very sorry that for some years in the nominations is Ani Lorak, who am not receive awards. Professional singer, I'm sure she has a bright future. - You can not imagine that Vera Brezhnev closed with two hits to Muz-TV? - It's hard to say at least, because it is the first time that the ceremony was closed local artist. This year we went with the theme "MUZ fulfills your dreams." The occurrence of Tokio Hotel and Zemfira was the dream of our viewers! Ratings shown good results with them, we have hit the mark. - Policy. At one time been actively involved in the political process at the "United Russia". And in first place, we saw a large political unit of Mikhail Prokhorov and Ksenia Sobchak performed. To what extent this was the order and whether it is in conformity with the interests of the audience of the channel? - I am now a member of the party "United Russia", and once ran the State Duma. It was a sad experience, but very useful for me. I was younger, and I thought that all of this is simple. Unfortunately or fortunately, the State Duma, I did not get. Political agenda in the appearance Prokhorov on the premium is not, and forgive my own personal party have no relationship. In recent years, we have invited to the ceremony, various politicians. We have an award-winning, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, for example. This year we have Doronin Naomi Campbell, Prokhorov and others. MUZ-TV - Application for the history of our country. People come to us politicians, athletes, actors. Prokhorov responded to our proposal, it is a well-known businessman. Political experience simply coincided with the time of award. All slogans, he said, spoke with Sobchak. The emergence of large companies and political figures underlines the status of our event. And we will continue to do so. - She began her career in show business at the jury Ajzenshpisa. It may call itself a student? - Apprentice Ajzenshpisa itself can be mentioned. When I came to him and took his first steps in show business Ayzenshpis was a very famous person. Fortunately I was able. Working with him for five years on his shoulder shoulder I learned a lot from him. Now there is no such producer. The reality is that people say one thing, think of one thing and do the third. These are realities. I am very grateful for the support Ajzenshpisom that he helped me. He was able to find a common language. And if he was a friend, he was a friend. If he did not - he did not. Guru KEN

No comments:

Post a Comment