Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dolphin spent the winter in India. Not knowing what he was doing

Dolphin at the threshold of the new album, to be recorded by the day. In anticipation of her presentation. - After three months in India this life seems very wrong after all - I know first hand! - When I came last year after the winter - was struggling with an overwhelming desire to go back immediately. And I think everybody here - very hard and do not want and need very different to do everything. But when we started rehearsing, I realized that without this it can not also, and it would be cool to combine the two. But if you are - it is necessary to music for those who were there to make. And if you live here - for the people here. - You are in India trying to make music? - Well, try a little, then she has to. Although the two suitcases of equipment brought there. I did not pursue a specific goal: to write down in Goa plate. They just wanted to see how this can happen. There is something that you can think up, themes and ideas, but it's not crazy dovedesh - it does not want to deal with the details. - Where to live in India? - In the village, the Mordzhome (wild a beach -. KD). There's no room to swing a cat, solid Russian colony. Feel the pristine grace, it is necessary from the northern state of Goa to the ferry ... - Now that swarm all pass? They are the same in the last year over the government ban! - You know, I was not even interested. Rumor - there are, but I'm not going. - What do you do all winter in Goa has? - Yes, I do not understand what he was doing ... Went-went, turned slightly, sometimes for weeks at home sitting - reading books ... - Now in India rainy season - all advanced drove into the mountains in the north, in the Himalayas ... - In the mountains, it would be cool to go. But more no than yes. We did not stay long, and has accumulated a lot. - You can not afford to travel freely? - In general, I can. But if we start now, recording a new album - will be impossible to stop the process, will not be lost, not to fall out of it ... From week to week we want to proceed with this. - For you see that? - I have some ideas, but I have not yet tested. Right now all the technical preparations and to understand what.'s Best for the fishing But it is the continuation of "stars". While he did not really imagine what would happen. - Contract with a major label with "Universal", imposes certain obligations? Increase opportunistic sound too? - If we "Star" was added - were not made such problems. - Still playing the "star" of the majority of your documents by the rules of show business. Three songs played tight radio two clips - the TV. Covers, children's magazines, advertising ... At most, what the edakogo aftertaste? - I hope that is the possibility of a record company help me to work with some people abroad. Of thought "Star" in English we translate refused us - is a waste of time. But want to work with producers in America. While it is not certain that it will produce results. I do not expect to get from the experience of western artistic side, but I need a fresh sound information on how to do it right. Or, to make sure we get it right, than they are. - Based on your demarche at the MTV you have a stop-list, refused ester clip of "Romance" (by the way you seem to be removed)? - Well, in general, yes. (The ceremony was Andrew not to sing under the plywood, and came on stage, annoyed hesitated, pointed a few feet away from the microphone otodvinuvshis, it was seen by some as an alternative "financial" rule plywood pop -. KD) I do not have electoral choice. We offered several solutions directors concerts. For example, to "Romance" played on the piano and with a semi-nude violinist. But she did not want to disturb. And I was standing just under the plywood. - But we could never have come, it was such a haze? - The company has asked me to come and always told them to gratitude. Cool it would not walk at all, but I somehow jammed, and at that moment I had not thought of. - And often go to a compromise? - All the time. - But the image of the "last of the Mohicans" man capable of independent existence in space have zaformatirovannom. Like to believe that you are uncompromising and neprogibaem. But in reality? - My main goal: to what I do as my myself, it would be heard by the greatest number of people. Maybe they will change it to a certain degree. Or they could be some unexpected things to think about. On the way to this goal, I think, possible compromises that ultimately play into the hands. Myself. Although, of course, it is the general line, and some things that would never do. - What is it? - Not with him that I will not compromise. That the product was honest. What does it mean to convey to the audience - it is possible to navigate and play by some rules. The main thing is that I'm doing to listen to the song, I do not get nervous, yes, then he gave me ... - You have no songs, "cut" would? - Probably not. Among all ready to sign. In general, when the record comes out - the first half hour you feel completely happy. And then you realize that all of this is hopelessly outdated, and you want to change, everything is different. - But you are very happy now! - This had failed to India still live. - And if fatigue contributed to? So much for 33 years, most all of my life the same. There is no desire to change the story line? - I want to follow it all the time. Especially when you record a new album and you do not know what it could be. - Scary, or what? The dry up the source from which all come from? - I do not think about the source. And about the fact that if something does not work - then something is in me, something is wrong with me. I have no information that would influence my actions. Or in my environment is missing some people. Or exchange of energy with the people that surround me, already exhausted. - And the circle of people? Some, in fact, knowingly. Some painful losses, the destruction of the sense of taking the benefits of feeling connected with it - The last time really strong personality (not important, with a plus or minus) I met when we were recording the "Star". This is Sasha Petrunin - my real opponent, the counterweight. He was producer and sound, and did everything. With computers Here is the track "spring", for example, she wrote completely. - Wrote the music? - Yes. I'm no musician. Well, something I can strum the guitar ... And Sasha was able to really work with the music. We were on the same wavelength, but constantly argue with each other and this dispute born truth. People in this level for the last I met a piece of life. And the other people that come in my way ... Only two or three sessions of the energy with which they come, was in me. And then I have with them is interesting. Maybe it's the age, it was not stones that hit hard for people of mine. Less openness. The opinions of the other. While I listen to and analyze. - And you, by the way, because quite tough personal situation. Family. Not in this sense requires a few additional energy exchange on the page? - Now I live alone (my wife and my daughter is still in India), and trying to write and understand - I was missing something. My family. If they get around - because they are always in the way: Well, the people in the apartment, someone makes a noise, someone includes loud television. Ten times come, they say - to put it down. But still, if they are, how things stand. And without them ... Of little significance. Muse ... - In your father's problems more visible? Your daughter seems almost 7 years. - I am very satisfied satisfied somehow communicate with him all the time. But maybe I had something to her and then briefly. Maybe more need to do something. - And it comes in contact with your music? - So, just - you had no never been to my concerts. She was not interested. I think she's only recently and realized what I was doing. Dad sings. - To knock Well, you do not sing for the daughter, but also for the oligarchs their happenings? Or are the alternative to reserves? - One-time performed at an unreal party. There are five people literally sleeping on tables, the girls talk to each other, and just listened concert. A few years ago it was in the hotel, "University", at the birthday party of a public authority. Incidentally, I spoke there after Luba Assumption. Here is a random result. But in general - play a big business parties. Cigarette companies have to throw parties for their employees, and so on. - Prissy in this regard does not arise? - No. First, because it is paid for. Secondly, I was there on the stage to do everything exactly the same as always. Do not discount the fact that there is only one woman sits. It is important for me to be happy with yourself. - Before leaving for India, because you have suffered some type of stress, the physical breakdown? Welcomed with open ulcer? - Terrible was the case. I even clocked me somehow, that I thought about open ulcers. Really shakin ', everything was white - canceled concert. The next day, a survey - all right. The doctors say it is, you need to treat your head. I had two ulcers. And then bowed to a fright that she was about to open again - and there are even signs. A classic case of a panic attack. - An often these musicians panic attacks occur ... But treatments in a parallel reality? - In the dark movies such as "Do not Even Think"? - Some changes in the genre sometimes leads to the use, and sometimes at the expense. - Well, the experience of movies - lost most of the time. But now we know what not to do. I myself enjoy the process video. Something on your computer at home, I also. Here are some time trying to write a script video, an idea that could be found gathered around him. So far, all the ideas enough for two minutes. - "Spring" - a successful, do you think the movie? - More than. This is one case that I like best. If everything happens by itself: these frames (nostalgic documentary Olympics-80, black-and-white archive footage make this clip) agreed, even though we took them for other purposes. - Do not you love that happens all by itself? - I love spontaneity, and that all the time miraculously developed exactly as you want it. - Hmm. And often did it happen? - It happens sometimes. This is called harmony. This unexpected gifts from somewhere. - And the greatest gift for you? - It happens with texts. If you write something. In the morning, read and think, wow, interesting. Than when they are not written. But - was presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment