Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Star Academy 7" on his first love: unexpected revelations

The participants of the "American Idol 7" answered the questions of cheeky Music News - about his first love. Tell you a secret that someone put the matter in a very difficult position. 14th February at the St. Petersburg concert "American Idol 7". But this was not just a performance of young novice artist, there was an exhibition about the Year of the Family. In addition to manufacturers, on the stage, were the real couple who painted directly on the stage of the Ice Palace. Sergey Ashikhmin My first love was still in the children's summer camp. I remember then not kiss really know how and dancing in discos meters apart. Now my heart is only the music is given, there is no one I could call the second half. By the way, as for the original declaration of love. I remember when my friend got home, and I hid it in various places 50 cards - hearts. And she opened the door, cabinets, tables, and they fell out. And everyone had some kind of a heart wishes, kind words. Sergey Ashikhmin and Cornelia Cornelia Mango Mango In the third grade I had a first love. And after that, I can not say that I just loved so much, really. I have a great relationship with Mark Tishmanom with many other children, like American Idol, and with just friends. Now my heart is lonely, but I hope that I can love someone too soon, because without love, I'm very difficult to live. You know, I even have a dream. The young man are written under my window in red ink, "Cornelius, I love you!" George Ivashchenko first love? First love was nine years old, and still I had not, until such feelings. The girl that I loved, as Larissa, we were in camp together, friends talk, the whole time we were there. But then it turned out that we broke up, never seen before. Once I was a girl very original declaration of love. She put fireworks in the snow outside the window, "I love you," she called me to the window and looked out saw it. And you, the way you want your portal to all the readers for your soul mate, find the other half always be there. Parents do not last forever and always people to support the will, which can be expected to be always so. Anastasia Prikhodko Anastasia Prikhodko Remember your first love? Why? I remember only ... I was 13 years old when I first fell in love. It was summer, summer, I met a boy, his name George. The first date was in the woods under a tree. They sat and talked, looking at the stars. And the next day, when he said that I am a little. It's like a first love. Well, my young people - that's the scene. Tishman was the first time I fell in love for 21 years. That love still excites my soul. First love sensitivities, so that everyone notices it. The other day, she gave me a very beautiful flower and long, each lobe was written "I love you." Tanya Bogacheva I love for the first time when I was 13 years old. Liked the boy who showed his feelings a little strange - I came, but we were young. Now I have a loved one, but who he is - it's a secret. Natasha Natasha Tumshevits Tumshevits first love was in kindergarten. The boy lay on the bed that were sleeping near. It is always in a relationship is important to consider actions were. To know that a man loves, cares - that's important, not how it does it. I wish you love and be loved, to care for their loved ones and happiness. Artem Ivanov Artem Ivanov Right now I can not talk about his first love, because I'm very in love as ever. These properties on emotional feelings that I never experienced. For me, the emotional weight is even simple declaration of love is very important. Not so much originality, which is exactly the form in which it was detected, all actions, but the fact that you're saying. I wish you all the love, understanding, never argue with your loved ones. Alexander Belov, Eugene KRUNKS, St. Petersburg, NEWSmusic.ru Photos - Alexander Belov, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment