Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Star Academy 7" visited cancer patients

Participants in the "American Idol - 7" broke down in tears after he was cancer center in Saransk. - I myself could not imagine that it would be so difficult. My excitement dropped so much heart - says "TD" Sergey Ashikhmin. - Why do so many people suffer! Sergey has Ashihmina heart ached with excitement During the inspection Cancer Center, "the manufacturer" approached and asked the nurse, 27 years old Dennis D. visit to see their favorite artists, the young man smiled sadly. Anastasia Prikhodko went over to him and sat side by side, took his hand, squeezed it and said quietly: - We are confident that you can beat the disease. She'll be all right, as we believe, and you believe. Denis slowly raised his head and looked at her, said confidently: - Now I do. - When I entered the room and saw, sitting on the bed quietly Dennis, I began podkashivatsya legs - said Natasha Tumshevits trembling voice. - It is very hard. He has such sad eyes that just want to hug and cheer. I know what cancer is. In my family from this terrible disease, three people were killed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment