Thursday, August 15, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko: I know I'm gifted!

A few hours after his "pattern" from Star home the first prize winner Anastasia Prikhodko came to visit to "KP", and answers questions from readers. Alina: - They are not ashamed of their behavior in the Star House? Others for their tantrums, insults and racist remarks "manufacturer" and artists with whom she refused to sing about? Do you think won that too right? - I acted as lead. And I am ashamed of it not. Would behave differently - not going to win. Blue-eyed: - What is your connection with Mark Tishmanom? They say about you as a couple. And other papers write that to a friend who ... - I have nothing against Mark. He is a strong man, nice to talk to him and make friends. Anna: - You will have to Dima Bikbaeva? If any of you guys like best at the "Factory"? - The "Factory" I like the Tishman. Dima Bikbaeva I made it. Anastasia Prikhodko thinks he's a strong man Zarina: - I have over the Internet that you do not invite the finalists to read to celebrate the end of the "Factory" - is this true? Why this attitude, you're like a family were all the time? - That's not true. Yesterday morning at seven clock for a walk. Alina: - A win for you! Do you won because really talented and deserve to win, or because you estimated Meladze? - I know that talented. Otherwise would not have received the first place. Olga: - How often do you go online? - On the Internet, I am interested in boat building. I love everything to do with the ships. Tatyana: - You are at the beginning of the project was hoping to become a finalist? And what is congratulated your mother tongue? - If you remember, at the beginning of the project, I said that I love the number 1 if the dispute with Cornelia. I love everything that is connected to seek guidance. But that will be a man, not my steps, just doing their job. I do not think I would win. But it turned out that everything is possible. Mom called after my victory. Alexandra: - How important is the voice of the singer, vocal? - The main thing is not the voice and sings with soul. Ann: - How fast is to engage in the seventh winner of the "Factory"? - I will sing to continue to act. Maybe I would not dare to write another song. Sam: - Who's who in the "Factory" was the sex? - I'm just watching for him and keep the candle. The joke, of course. How do I know? Karina - Who do you see as your main competitors? - No one. The answer is because no one has a voice like mine. I did not even have a sense of rivalry. Christina: - If you use the "Factory", you would be in the future and who you want to be, miss? - Computer technology and the protection of computer programs in the system. I went to university for 1st Year - get a second degree. The first training in "folk vocal" named Glier Institute. Michael, Moscow: - How did you come to the "Factory" to get? - Seven clock in the morning. Kiev. Wearing T-shirt, skirt - in the center, to the auditions. And there! Oh! This girl! In Furs! The "make-up" overdressed ... This kind of opportunity I have. I sang. Every goodbye, and I'm so finger - remain. Seven auditions before the House Star. I do not believe that happened. But it turned out. True, this is the second highest is forgotten. "Factory" for me to get - a second degree. Alexandra, Odintsovo: - For three and a half months on the project, you are there with each other, probably quite boring? - Well, at ... Until, of course, we need a time to talk. I will make your hands and not see anyone. Stay in the shell. Now go home, sit down with your mother and all discuss, analyze. - Mom gave advice to the project? - For me it is the next person. But during the project, we tried not to talk. I even asked not to, so that no one is listening. - And friends and enemies among the participants from? - No. It's just really, really not my social life. At work, of course, is cut. But so that the close contact, definitely not. They live with their few ideas, fantasies, experiences. I am a different person. - Thank you, good luck! Nicholas, Penza - Nastya, and that harder - to give someone a star himself, said to the departure of another, or to wait because the team do you think will? - For me - wait. Understand that, say, a 16-year Vlad Sokolovsky depends your fate - is very difficult. Creepy even. And I myself always knew immediately who to give star. Immediately. And very surprised when, after someone took offense me for weeks. This is nonsense, in my opinion. - Thank you. Dmitry, Tver: - Nastya, look liberated people. But also at the "Factory", and in the entertainment industry is to live by strict laws. Are you ready for this? - I do not know. At the "Factory" I have repeatedly punished. Once even the right to speak at the concert refused ... I guess I really do not lack organization. But it will come. Maybe ... I do not know now ... Elena, Novosibirsk - Nastya, and would not be back in a year like to get on "American Idol"? - No. I think this is enough to pass the test again. The more I walk here! It's a great education, a great experience. But once is enough ... Although the eighth "Factory", I'd known how they behave ... Tom, Kaluga - Nastya, with a win. And it was hard to live for the cameras? - I - No. I do not interfere with that. Well, the camera, but so what? I can not change anyway. How do they behave and perform. And I will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment