Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko: I was betrayed by all his friends!

Always crying girl in black - a stored viewers winner of "American Idol 7" Anastasia Prikhodko. Nastya and now does not change its image. The eccentric singer said "yellow paper" that they get everything you want, even spilled a cup, her frequent tantrums, and also she is crying all the time because unrequited love. Without Andrew Kurpatova can not - Nastya say that your relationship with the former "employer" very intense. The reason? - Everyone would be a winner, but I was lucky. The "employer" I make no friends, except with Mark Tishmanom. With the rest we are just colleagues. To be honest, I was initially difficult to communicate with everyone. - Even with Dima Bikbaeva with which "Factory" you had an affair? - Dima - a good man, but we're not right for each other. It was clear to him and me. Beginning of our relationship We have not managed to stay friends. And my best friend - brilliant Dr. Andrew Kurpatov. He understood me, I felt. I still go to him, can not live without him. - You have no friends? - Your friends were, and I was deceived. I'm an open person and I believe in friendship. I latter which, when it is necessary for a man to come in two or three clock in the morning. But for me this is a never done. But now I have a girlfriend, Emma, can not stand me. I can hysteria, and she listens to - understand that I'm just tired easily. I can resist anything. If you do not like to start people that I'm beginning to me. Or normal cup I do not like, and I had removed the. I have so many emotions that I do not always manage. Sometimes things, but then I thought, "Nastya, what are you doing? Slow down!" But if it's not really good, I can easily see and ask for forgiveness. - Tell me about your first love. - My first love was unhappy. Seven years I suffered, fully surrendered to the senses. Classmates loved my brother. And he ... I do not know, I liked it or not. I could go one day in the city, listening to music and thinking about him. During the night all around Kiev could. Did not know who to talk about their feelings. Only in the evening in a noisy club, saved some ridiculous dating. First love - it all. I did not forget, even if I am 70 years. Anastasia Prikhodko at the "Five Stars" in Sochi I'm very vulnerable, but hide - writing poetry? - I write the outline. I go to the emotions and rhyme I fold. I have not the case when the pad - the best friend I talk at night with paper and pen. But often a suicidal text obtained ... - Often thought of suicide? - Rare. I'm just a man, autistic, live in my own world, me hard. I fear a lot of things. Absurd death, my mother died ... I'm afraid of death. I did not know then. And do not like to live in the dark, so I plan to try that the next day. - I am in clothing reflects your inner world: all in black. - I have an entire wardrobe is black. I say: "What do you say come to the funeral?" Or And I feel so good, black "does not pull trouble!" - My favorite color. I open my closet, and there is a large black spot. Sometimes wear white if good, gray - when the days and black - a festive color. Never wore red or green - not mine. Feel safe in the black. I am a vulnerable man, I take offense at a glance, but did not show. By nature, am a good person, gentle, I can understand people. Meladze die Bones - Now you have a young man? - No, I have friends around, and I'm missing. I had experience enough love, loss and experiences, through the emotions on stage. When I sing the song "Faith" and "All for You" is almost always crying. At this point I can not noticed, people are trying to the audience the song I sing to communicate with all my heart. For me, each time as the first. During the year, because of his unrequited love screaming. While the guys are treating the pain remains. To love and be in love -. It is temporary, and separation and loss forever remain - For men commit insane acts? - Men are not worth it, that I did something for them. Do not even know who I was able to do something. Bones for Meladze I die, I suppose. For Kurpatova much I can do. These people have helped me to be a man. - Do you have a way to blow the guy? -. "You're not interested in me, you're petty and low," If I stick a bad person if I get close to him, and quietly say, I And if you're a drunk, stick and I can give to the elbow. But I do not behave like a star. First of all, people and your jewelry in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment