Friday, August 16, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko: The Star Factory 7 I have no friends

The most extraordinary member of the "Star Academy 7" Anastasia Prikhodko gave an exclusive interview Music News. - Do you have any musical projects before the "American Idol 7"? - I tried even to the casting of "VIA Gra". But I have not met, said that talented and behold - but not hit. - Wow! And what year was that? - Four years ago. But I won the Audience Award, handed me Kostiuk travel to international festivals in Bulgaria, presented live. I went there, the. Only one of Kiev And try and go there castings, all speak the same thing - you're talented, but not directly on the format and voice. Never participated in teams, sang only himself sings in the city administration Omelchenko for Kuchma singing. Then sang in various clubs, they tried to do, just wanted without the nickname, only Anastasia Prikhodko. The road itself was trying to break through. Nobody helped, including my mother, although she is not a musician, but relevant. To do it all yourself, but do not participate. - In fact, the great Ukrainian scene, you do not have a way out? - Not a chance. Well acted Philharmonic opening concert on Tamara Miansarova, Honored Artist. The theater played even. Young Spectator Theatre in Kiev, is connected with the theater my mother, and I am a mother arrived there. She is not an actress, she was in the drama, and it does not work, just that it has a connection with these people. Everywhere auditioned. I even specialty flutist, guitarist, pianist, conductor, singer, without a piece of bread, I would not have stayed. I thought that if I did not make it in the factory, we are a lawyer, economist, something that usually need to earn money. But it turned out terrible. It seems everything is going well, I'd like to think so at least. It seems everything is going well, I'd like to think so, at least - What was the first feeling of a glass room with cameras? - I have absolutely no fear of the camera, just have a strong sense of loneliness among people. It's hard to explain, but simply do not have the people here who could understand me, and I could understand it. All base - communication, friendship, like all other people, but in real life I have a friend who always understands me, and here it is not. There is only one doctor Kurpatov to which I come and sit down and tell him everything honestly, he's a good friend here. He encouraged me, support is better if there is someone who understands you. - These classes, which are now in the factory - there is a sense that they give a lot of useful and professional? - Of course, I can not, I do not know, our teachers, who ... these people know who they are However, I believe that every lesson - there is something new to learn no one ever got hurt and I'm learning all the time. I still discover something new and interesting to me. - You do not know what's going on around the factory, there is no access to the Internet. They called the eccentric, the most unusual fabrikantka. And you had the feeling that you are very different, like the others? - Yes, there was always a feeling that I do not like it, there were some systems, even a glance at the girls from childhood, such a beautiful, well-dressed, trying to be like them, but it never worked . I have always stood out, even unintentionally. Was always the center of attention, though nothing special for it did not. Maybe my character and emotional mood transferred to other people, and so I - normal, ordinary person. I came to the Star Factory 7 exactly as I am. I did not want to play, wanted me. People who I love - The last number on your report, concert, and they are so in genre and image are different and serve different. This is your conscious desire to be different manifestations? - Yes, it's interesting to me is, can get a certain way, I can properly and competently to do everything to avoid mistakes. Since each of the rollers - move to the left or to the right. This is an artist who can try out everything. I'm not a star, I'm an artist, I do my best, to be an artist, because for me the most important thing - go for it and a good actor. Not only - came out and sang. I am after every concert is very stressful because I work hard at one hundred percent, everything I have, I give the audience. I have just come back after the show, and immediately to sleep, because all the energy, all that I have, which I found in this room, I'll give understanding of my heart and soul. Of course I'd like to think that I look good, but if I myself, and I'm self-critical - I find myself in the same error, which could be in real life, the audience does not notice. They go for the most important thing to me. Not only to sing and go to work at the scene I wish this was not only my work, which brings me money, but bring me every day more and more of a living material, experience, experience. In general, I am in every room, I learn something new. And I like it. - What is the most important thing for you in the reading of this song will be your new and interesting? - Make a start on the lyrics. In fact, even in the text: "I ate your dryer, you spilled my tea" is also possible to find some of the philosophy, but I always push away from the text, and the second is the melody, harmony. I'm a lyric person by nature, romantic, quiet. I like quiet music that people can cry excites me more. What to sing a rousing song-lighters. But I love, or very high or very low, in the middle of something like what I do not like balance. I need to scale were either "for" or "against", yes or no! I can play the high and low, and the center can not lose. I think that the song - a soul, the soul of the man who wrote it, it can leave you with a song only if the offender all, all white. And a composer and performer, the lyrics and the melody - the important thing is to show the viewer play, intelligent, not to look either to bring very funny or very stupid. This is a very great art is not only dressed to go on stage, like a Barbie doll. Each artist has an audience, but it should be easy firstly, secondly, sincerity and kindness. This is especially important because people are tired of the anger. I believe that romantic, kind, lyrical songs are now more people want. I believe that romantic, kind, lyrical songs need more people now are - Who is your authority in the music? - That if really - I like the group "Lyuba". They have very good songs, they are spiritual, there are tragic as "Combat" is lyrical "It's a fog," and playful "The streets of Moscow." Here at them or we go gay or sad ended. You do not have it here in the middle. Of the women I can honestly say no, because no, no. That's the kind of music I sing, it is perhaps Alla. Not because I want to curry the favor. First, there is "a strong woman cries at the window," it's like I - I can scream and everyone knows it, because I feel bad, and not because I'm a bit on camera. I believe sad and I cry. Pugacheva - to raise an actress, maybe cry, and all the people of a great success, everyone will stand in ovation. While led by him, it is closer to me, I find some of it in the soul. And since there are no such people - who you see yourself in 5-7 years? Will you sing what you? Songs about whether it would be so much different from what you eat now sing - I see myself in a black dress, leave the scene. Getting behind the microphone and the audience stops, I start singing and relaxed the audience, because I waiting this to happen every now have something. And of course I will, romantic, serious and complex songs, but not fun to sing, it's not to my taste. And people are dying down, I start to sing, and they realize that in this song, I mean. That they do not know what they expect of me. Not that they think that it will come here, and we know every move. I have honestly never rehearsed, never. Because feelings are not rehearse. It is necessary to go on stage and to feel it. And I know that every song movement will be different, depending on what are in those moments, and I will in my soul. That's how I see myself, tragic. Lyric, a small, defenseless, but at the same time, a strong woman. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment