Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko: That's what my head is pounding, then they do!

The winner of "American Idol 7" from Kiev Anastasia Prikhodko - a girl with character. It was in their emotional, often in contradiction apparently lives in Star House, and its full impact on the scene. And in real life netelevizionnoy Nastia was a man of moods: the young star's change in a minute. This reporter was seen and "Trud-7", meeting on the margins of Nastya "Ostankino". - Nastia, you will only receive his star in gold, silver and Yakut diamonds, almost immediately went to Kiev. By the way, you're the star took home this priceless? - Yes, at home, why do you ask? Will you steal? It is terribly expensive - there is, I think, 29 or 30 stones. But I do not sense the stones. I wear only iron. Well, you see? It is terribly expensive - there is, I think, 29 or 30 stones. But I do not sense the stones - Yes, I am, in fact, from a purely journalistic curiosity ... So, you just flew to Kiev. Who and how you met there? - Mom and brother. Mom, in his repertoire, started crying immediately. - Of Happiness? - Maybe it's a very emotional person. Well, of course, word-congratulations, words of love. Press photographers were. There were a lot of interviews. Dovzhenko Film Studio invited me for the lead role in the film. - What? Scripts seen this? - The script does not. Generally not seen nothing yet. My mother talked to them, we are told in a few words. - I understand that you and Mom strong emotional connection. You do not have the daughter of my mother or father? - I was two months old when his father left. I grew up all my life with my mother, and my mother has defended his thesis dotsentura their diplomas and to me, she put all that is possible and impossible. Actually, my mother - my girlfriend, I call Oksana, but it's always on the shoulder to do first, then think. - That is, what has happened in the education of her daughter and excesses? - Bends cases, yes. For example, my mother gave me a music school for the flute, so she leaned very, very much. Because I've always wanted, like all the girls, dancing, especially about the ballet, and we have already started to go to the ballet, but I have a banal envy my brother sits and plays the piano. So I went to my mother and said. "I want to make music" And I got. A flute. - To learn the flute, then? - In the seventh grade, I was kicked out of college of music. - For what? - For the horrible behavior. Since the school was always: "Where Prikhodko?" Prikhodko And somewhere out there ... And somehow, with her colleagues, I never made contact - every five minutes argument, well, I do not know how they communicate with their colleagues. Or less may, at 14 - 15 years, or a 30 to 40 year olds. Peers - those who are with you in a thread, and talk about what happened to them when they do the same thing as me? "I'm addicted to his ship" - I was surprised to read on the internet that you are fond of some ships and even ships. What is this, a PR stunt? - I'm obsessed with the ships, very. I love all movies about ships. Although the element of I - earth, but somehow I have to be drawn water. I read about everything, about the cruiser "Aurora", the "Titanic": how they were built, what year ... - That you have a childhood hobby? If you're not in childhood playing with dolls, and on ships? - No, I knocked once in the head - after the movie "Ghost Ship". Then I saw "Titanic." Then, "Poseidon". And for these movies I have everything and began to spin. I was sure the story of the affected "Titanic." I imagined how many there were people who broke into pieces as the great liner ... And on the Bermuda Triangle, I read wonder there are ships lost. - By the way, the myth of the Bermuda Triangle. Most of the disappearances occurred either because not, or due to natural causes: In the constantly sorts hurricanes, tornadoes. In the Bermuda Triangle in the last 20 years no one would fall. - You are right I read the whole lecture. Myths need to know. - Well, I was just by the way. Tell me, and that's going to be in the twilight on a yacht in the open sea, it's you? - I hate to go on all boats, ships, boats! -? - I'm interested in theory in ships. If I have to see on the picture, imagine how it is built, I always childish question: If the iron ship, why not go down? Riddle number one. - Be the price is still a trip to Paris. Were already there, and in general, such as foreign travel was the most memorable? - I was abroad only in Bulgaria, and rests mainly in Feodosia in the Crimea. Travel to Bulgaria I, incidentally, won the audition in "VIA-Gro." - How is it? - What was the casting of the group, I have not gone, but because it was a kind of competition, with the audience, I received the "Audience Award" - a trip to the International Song Festival as a participant. - How successful were in Bulgaria? - I'm in third place and was very upset. To such an extent that even told my mother no longer sing forever. But lasted a month. "New year, I met on the trail" - Do you have family traditions for the New Year? How did he manage it? - 31 December, I always have to climb under the Christmas tree. Regardless, by 6 clock and stood at 12, but no one comes into the room until I come, everybody is waiting for my feelings. Then we spent the whole day with the family cook. By the way, all of his 20 years I have celebrated New Year's Eve at home. Only the last time my mother left me to go to his friends after the clock struck the 12th I was just begging: "Mama, so how can, well, 20 years, let me go for a walk" Say, and rightly so: How to celebrate the New Year, so there. I met him on the street, trying to catch the car. And I really had this year was not at home, but in Moscow ... - Why on the line, then? - Oh, it so happened that all of us were in a car and the driver is drunk a little. And as for me, I'm always afraid, I say, "All that stops the machine, I do not want to break into the New Year!" I went outside and stood proud and started the car. - In general, the feelings that you always rave about. - My mood is so dramatically different. Sometimes I can not control myself, I passed all of the blue. That's what my head banging, then create. - And you do not care? You are now in a hard millstones of show business, where most people need discipline. - No, but I am a reasonable person. I understand that it does not yell at someone or send Kirkorov. While here, we rehearsed together Maxim Galkin is a song, and I'll say, "You know, Max, I see you in the New Year, I always rzhu." Then I realized was justified, and he said: ". You can not make excuses, I understand" Well, Maxim humorous person. - Yes, I am usually on the other: Are you ready for your daily work, touring, recording studio, filming, photo shoots? You can learn to control your emotions? - No, of course, at the right time and at the right time, I try to control it. I finally won the "Factory"! Just, you know, if I spoil the mood, I do not want to do, ever. If I feel like I want to sit at home and cry. - So you say you're a character and it can not fix the problem? - Once I was told that if I remove the tonsils, I have to have a different voice. So if I change my character, I will not and can not Anastasia Prikhodko on stage. Because if they do not but for my emotions ... I sing my heart and soul, really. I worry all the song and try to ask people to explain something to the song. And I do not sing for money, not for fame. I remember once I even have a bag of mandarins were given only for the fact that I sang. - Do you understand the position. And almonds, then finally deleted? - No, I'm not allowed. - And finally, Anastasia. What I learned, the producers of "Factory-7" Meladze brothers? That's exactly what Valeri Konstantin what? - Valerie taught me, I often talked to him on how to behave in the entertainment industry. He told stories about his life, what funny things happen that I have in the future. - And what is the most valuable piece of advice is given? - Do not show his bad temper in public, you have to always open to everything ... But Kostya - is the only person in the world that allows me, as I currently sing the songs that sing to my voice and my soul fit. But not the way I offered by a manufacturer in Kiev -. "Ice cream, I'm hot, I want ice cream," a song with the words When I sang it, I am horrified mother came home and said, "Not that I do not want to sing, I have more than anything else in life you do not want to do." But if Kostya me his song "Three Winter," I was on stage, and I was not important - the camera, millions of viewers, I sang and cried. Because when I sing with her voice and I will pay on my own. Our files from Kiev Shakira was born on 21 Born in April 1987. Her mother - a theater critic, works in the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine. Nastya with his father is not familiar, do not tell her mother about him. The most vivid childhood memories - pink. This is a gift from her dress with the words "Barbie", which she had dreamed of 10 years ago. Anastasia learned not only to play the piano, but finished the flute and guitar, but also on the conducting and choral conducting class. Then there was a school called Glier Kiev class "People's Voice", concerts, performances at clubs. All her hobbies respect conscious age - riding, chess, Thai boxing. More Nastya loves to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment