Friday, August 9, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko, the "Euro Vision" for Georgia violated ...

Also during the tour, try the star "factory", the press regularly and be aware, music news, especially regarding the future of the "Euro Vision". The winner of "American Idol 7" Shakira honest NEWSmusic.ru special correspondent in Gomel, the hurt and sorrow in the competition for ... Diana Gurtskaya to protect this year the color of Georgia. - Maybe it's weird, but in the next "Euro Vision" I'll worry about Diana Gurtskaya - said Anastasia. - She is very talented and charming singer. Her songs touch the soul of every man. So I'll be rooting for Diana and worked very much deny everything. Anastasia Prikhodko - What You Belarusian participants Ruslan Alehno? - When I was in the "Star Factory" I was once invited to perform at a Moscow university. For me there is unknown to me singing boy. After the concert, we even talked a bit. He told me that he really wants to sing and become a popular artist. Honestly, I do not even know who he is. And then when I looked at the Russian preselection guests saw him. I think where I was before. We had an autograph (laughs). Ruslan - a very talented artist. I wish him much success as "Euro Vision", and later in life. Sergey Borovik, Gomel, NEWSmusic.ru photo of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment