Monday, August 19, 2013

Artem Ivanov: "I do not know if I'm on the free Star Factory 7"

Producer Artem Ivanov - now nominated. He gave an exclusive interview Music News to talk about their feelings "of the glass." Browser NEWSmusic.ru guru Ken asked Artyom creativity on "American Idol." Sun Artem Ivanov came to "American Idol 7" - What, you do not want to go back yet? As "zastekolnye" feeling? - In fact, the adaptation period has passed long ago. Is already set to work. While there is some fatigue, not so much moral as physical. From lack of air. Morally, we are all a little accustomed. The incubation period, we have long past normal. Morality. - Conveyor feel? The fact that it works? - It is the first part of the sentence was felt: "Factory". That means we work with the system in place. Producers easier because everything down well on the shelves. And just work on the infrastructure in the sense that everyone knows exactly what is corrected by it a particular person. Whether it's the director, if anyone. That is, we clearly understand the problem and try to meet them. - Every concert I have the feeling that more and more you build yourself George Michael. This is a conscious feeling or series of Constantine? - No, it's not the setting Constantine. To be honest, the first time such a hearing. Perhaps there is an impression because of the way my voice. It may be a few familiar notes. Although, frankly, I do not think so. But I am pleased that the comparison in the creative plan. That's exactly what I mean. But it is in terms of creativity I definitely nice because it is to follow a good example for others in terms of singing. So if there is an impression, so I do something right. With every concert, get many feel that Ivanov is built more and more of George Michael - and changed for the stay in the "Factory" creative installation? That's up to the project, for example, wanted to sing metal. Or as George Michael, please stop now. Changed the tastes and preferences? - My musical horizons, well, a bit, because I have come to appreciate the musicality in general. That is, if before I was fixed in a style of music, but now I find some joy and pleasant notes in so many different styles. It is a very beautiful melodies. Settings in the fact that the teachers with whom we work, they are with us, has changed is more or less familiar, they know what is expected of us can claim. If at first there was some grinding, but now I hope that this is a fully normalized. And so at the moment I give feasible burden in relation to the music. And every time we try to do something interesting, and I am now interested in trying until I have the opportunity. Many styles Also, do not be such a chance - so often experiment. Now I had the opportunity to experiment every week. I think I can deal with it to the best of their creative abilities. - If you go down to watch the beginning of esters "Factory" project television ratings. They have in common to talk about something? Do you feel the rise and fall of public interest or need? - In fact, we are due to the peculiarities of our project is somewhat limited in this information. So I have no information, and above all not to comment on my skills. But. In my humble opinion, even if this is so, which to be honest, I'm not sure if it was due to the fact that a certain group of people interested in what we will look to do in terms of creativity is dominated They are interesting to look our personal lives. Our "Factory", mainly to get our producer Konstantin Meladze, people who can work to organize not only show demonstrations. That is, if we have a good time - we have fun, of course. After the game, no scenes, no staged show we have not. And all our creativity goes into the work, in terms of musical creativity. We have people who make us look at all the people. This is Mark Tishman, because he is very creative young man, he entertained us with some kompetishns scenes, in terms of assists. We all discuss together. For this reason, a certain category of people are interested to see us, because we do not build a special relationship, and they invent the relationship of the blue, as a rule. Attributed to me with all the novels, with which one could. That is absolutely not true, because I do not think that is the best place - to build under the eyes of millions of gun talk about some personal things and to have a relationship. Therefore, most likely. - Do you have a girlfriend there for the "outside"? - You know, it was. But as we very limited ability with your loved ones, to communicate all the calls, I spent my mother. Honestly, now I do not know if I have it or not. Just, in fact, the ties that bind us are not have been so strong, so I can say clearly. That means we do not have so much in common to talk about some kind of stability in our relationships. And at this point I honestly do not know, I am free or not free. While I can not say anything. Artem on many memorable duet with "VIA Groy" - As you can imagine, an artist, say, seven years? You have a contract after seven years. In a boy band or a solo artist? In what genre? How do you see the future of seven years? - I have often said that in connection with the "factory" I fell off the desire to do something to plan. For my whole life up to "American Idol" went on an organized system, I came up with me, everything was on the thumb. But after the miracle that has happened, I have to go total anarchy in the spirit. I am very pleased that it pursue a person who normalizes this anarchy and only sends, I trust. This Konstantin Meladze. Based on his experience it will give me exactly the niche that is manifest in me as. While I honestly do not know what he sees. I hope he sees me somehow, I hope so. If I'm in his plans, to which I hope I am sure he will prove to me just the other side. Perhaps I may seem at first it that it is not. But in fact this is the best, I think. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment