Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ashikhmin producers could remain disabled

SPE of the finalists of "American Idol - 7", Sergey Ashikhmin, bright bubbles public performances. Sergei moves on stage, so that no one in the audience did not fall over this last guy to know disability ... The tragedy occurred when the boy was 4 Slippery in the winter on the street, he fell and knocked the tail bone. Doctors were able to correct the child's health, but after a while he began Perthes disease to develop, the affected hip. Sergei moves on stage, so that no one in the audience did not fall over this last guy to know disability ... Light, lameness Sergey not noticed immediately, and after - the inflammatory process has begun. In Tula hospital found that he is a strong deformation of the femoral head is the first step. - Physicians do not hope for parents - with the "life" Sergey shares. - In Tula hospital with Perthes' disease, I spent a year. During all this time moved on crutches and special handling facilities for hiking. Then the parents decided to take me to Moscow. But in the capital worsened Sergei disease and doctors talk about the wheelchair. Hopes that Ashikhmin go back almost no choice. Established but after a year of grueling treatment Sergey yet. - I was told that I only walk - Sergey added. - None of those sports was not mentioned. This would seriously affect my health, but in the 11 years I was dancing professionally, got something in athletics. After such a terrible disease, doctors believed it impossible. I fought for life and happy that my parents can see me now in good health ...

No comments:

Post a Comment