Tuesday, August 6, 2013

At Dakota no money for the repair of the dwelling

Candidate of "American Idol 7" Dakota bought an apartment in Moscow. However, the singer is not in a hurry a rich table, as is done in such cases. The mood of the girl ... sad - especially parents moved to the outskirts of Minsk to Moscow I had better working conditions - said "yellow paper" Dakota. - It turned out that for a 4-room apartment in the center of Minsk, where I could only odnushku to buy in the suburbs - near Lyuberets. Of course it's offensive. Me and my friend also Vitali decided against expensive repairs and do everything themselves. More stepfather Builder Help. No money at all: I'm sitting in an empty apartment, unfurnished. Hopefully mastering new home in a month. True, his large hard is, but I promise, friendly gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment