Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cornelia Mango drastically changed her image

Graduate of the "American Idol - 7" Cornelia Mango hair was cut right on the café where she sits with a cup of tea. - I told a friend that long dream of changing its image and lop beautiful hair - "TD" Mango says. - Without thinking, he asked the waiter for scissors and offered me a haircut right at café. Moreover podnachil - we say weak? Obviously I'm not the shy girl, be used for the words to answer, her hair, but before otstrich her boyfriend and a few curls, as she prayed, "Striga": - Enough! I can not go. Let me be a little hair. I confess - I rushed to decide on a hairstyle! - If I ever want to change the image, I would rather repainted in blonde - Cornelia smiles. - The hair is easier to fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment