Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cornelia Mango threw a boring friend

Colorful Cornelia Mango came to a party with her boyfriend, who looked admiringly at the companion, but kept a low profile kiss or hug can not climb them. - Cornelia, you must know how many years my first love? - To the question "yellow newspapers." - Yes, I have not had - lied mango. - I do not know what it is, then there was the movie to see - find out now. Cornelia Mango - What keeps you in love? Obviously, not a lack of objects, you're a girl is visible. - So far I have not a man with whom it would be met really interesting. For me, only death, as every day the same, everything is predictable. I recently broke with the young man, with whom we have been together for six months - due to the fact that our relationship is dominated by boredom. But now is the next man that I like, I hope he will give me. A lot of extreme emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment