Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cornelia Mango took theft

The abolition of the three-month detention constant surveillance cameras and private security guards, who accompanies her to the bathroom, young artists felt freer. However, not all children will be able to breathe calmly. - Yesterday I managed to walk in our area - with the "yellow newspapers" Cornelia Mango shares - and stumbled across something that I do not know what it was ... I was so scared that I immediately ran away and almost boots it is not lost. Cornelia Mango What terrible saw fear "fabrikantka", she does not explain the situation. According to her, there was something ... supracosmic - Yes, we, like the astronauts who returned to Earth. Many of the things we need to do, for the first time - say boys and girls. Other "manufacturer" afraid to go for fear that they might devour the fans. - However, we need to learn to behave appropriately - they say. - We are, in fact, in February, a tour with concerts throughout Russia. Almost all of the participants of "Star Factory 7" down in a rented house on the outskirts of Moscow. When asked how long they are going to live to tell the guys: - As long as you do not start, his solo career, and if everyone wants to live separately. To avoid starvation, "factory" re-bought vegetable mixes and yogurt - are exactly the same products you want to order in the TV project. As they say, guys, for this food, they are not both been easy. Since Mango was, she began to steal, steal a few things from the "Star House", where the "factory" lived only three months. Mulatto from Astrakhan, for example, managed to steal the blanket, she hid all the time, which was on the project. - In the "House" left a lot, what I used - told Cornelia. - But I took my blankets. Because I know for sure: it can not go without. It is my favorite, it warms me. Still, I find it cool in our new house - I went to him not a little more used.

No comments:

Post a Comment