Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cornelia Mango won the competition transvestites

Pyshnotelymi graduate "American Idol 7" Cornelia Mango the other day was very surprised recognition is one of his friend. - My good friend told me that I had helped him win the transvestite show - along with the "yellow newspapers Cornelia -. Turns out, he spoke there, dressed in me This guy is often involved in the show twins. , and recently I was his new character. He sang my soundtrack, and moved as I was. Surprisingly, we did not like it at all look! But it was fun to be won unexpectedly the transvestite show. Finally, certainly there are people who it was actually believe me. However, I am against transvestites do not have anything, so just be happy if my life way to help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment