Friday, August 9, 2013

Dakota goes to "Euro Vision 2008"

This was Belarus' fabrikantka "Music News special correspondent said in Gomel, where he held a concert tour." American Idol-7 "- I have for you a message - excitedly told NEWSmusic.ru Dakota -. I go to the" Euro Vision "in Belgrade shall assist the Belarusian delegation Immediately after the last concert of the tour in Belarus Brest, I and a group of!. "encore" for Moscow. And on May 20, in the morning we fly to Belgrade. I compete accreditation, both from Belarus and Russia. But the more time I'm going up with Belarus and actively support Ruslan Alehno. I also received . an invitation to the "Slavic party", where she plans to perform some of his songs on May 20, in the morning we fly to Belgrade - What do you think the chances of a Belarusian Ruslan Alehno on "Euro Vision" - I like his song . I think it fits the format of the "Euro Vision" It's not forget that the "Euro Vision." -. primarily a singing contest is why I believe that this song takes a talented singer, has every chance to take a price . I support them! Sergey Borovik, Gomel, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment