Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dakota: like-minded people on the "Star Factory" was not

Belarusian finalist of the popular Russian project "Star-7" Dakota (Margarita Gerasimovich) was the time, as we all do, the usual routes. Together with colleagues carefully conceived musical elements - first in the children's choir "Tonic", then in the studio pop vocal Forte center extracurricular activities of Soviet district of Minsk. She studied solfege, piano player favorite Grieg and Chopin. But fate she has a sharp curve in the form of a meeting with the composer Konstantin Meladze the casting prepared popular project "Star". In the end, Rita sang a duet with almost all the current stars of the "B-2" Grigory Leps, went to the famous scene "Olympic", spent three months "behind the glass" at the TV cameras, in Moscow, she has her own fan .. . How can you not go crazy and maintain self-control? With Timothy refused to sing - in the "Factory", I define a person with their goals had - says Dakota "Sovetskaya Byelorussia". - I was not interested in the construction of artificial "druzhilki" with the boys. We were all competitors and a real friendship for us, I do not think anyone was born. Under such circumstances objectively difficult to make friends with people. I understand that perfectly. I did not want to be distracted by a reduction to find out the relationship with someone. Very like-minded in this project was not. In life I have enough original company. My friends are different from those of people who were at the "Factory". I can not say better or worse, they are just different. - In the "factory", I had a person with goals that I saw that many of the form "factory" I do not understand. For example, why I do not eat meat? Why do not want to act in a thong for men's magazine MAXIM? Why not wear fur, do not wear a mini-skirt and do not want to sing with Timothy? But I have my principles. I do not think they impose, but she would not cross. Just went to school and worked. Why do I sometimes fly by Dr. Kurpatova. He said: ".! Rita, you can not do not vote for your team," He called me a man, "no", "I have the feeling that you came here to deny it, as if you were against the project , and all that's going on here. "I was told later that the TV diaries showed basically how we besimsya, arrange dismantling, eat in the kitchen all the time, we find out who the dishes. In fact, with eight clock in the morning until six or seven clock in the evening we were invited. There was no time to be distracted. Classes do every day very much. I've never learned so much in real life! How to keep composing flair - a lot of lessons from Nina Chusovoy, Mikhail Boyarsky, Valery Zolotukhin, Alexander Mitta learned. Grateful vocal coach and Korobko Leonova. Taken but perhaps the best of our head teacher and mentor - Stanislavsky Meladze. He has taught me a lot. Showed that music is not divided and hard pop, ideological and common as I thought before. It is only divided into good and bad. I came to the "Factory" to improve as a composer, as a young writer. I wanted to keep the flavor and composed for me to even develop. Konstantin Meladze in this respect was very helpful in giving advice. I think that my songs after school with him more and more complex harmony, deeper, some of them children leave primitivism. For this reason, we have the idea of studying at the university in order to be director. Perhaps lessons Alexander Mitta me explain something. I realized that in this world, everyone should do what he is given by nature. I am interested in directing, but if I write about because, songs, and I'm easy and fun, then I should be improved in this direction. I would now like to give the computer in the office arrangement Gnesinka because I her music until the end even dream to make. Each Arranger what it must have been a good, it's hard to explain to you., As a composer of songs that you want in the long run So, as you can hear the song in my head, it can not listen to anybody. Even if I do a different specialty, I should study this profession. Our agreement is good! - The press is walking a lot of rumors about the future of the "factory". This is all nonsense. In reality, all participants are "American Idol 7" identical contracts with the company Konstantin Meladze Meladze Brothers, which finished at the beginning of the project. He is exactly the same, and I have, and the winner of the project Anastasia Prikhodko and the guys who flew the beginning. It ends, I think about the time when my tour, and then decide Stanislavsky himself is to extend with whom they, and who does not. In addition, we have a seven-year contract with Channel One have to "look" a broadcaster. In my opinion, this is the best that can be - to be under the wing of such a powerful channel. In the future, we have a tour, the 22 January starts. The first city in the plant is Saransk. Well, then - let's go. This is for me the best. I am in life - rating. My official fan club in Moscow gave me a portable DVD player, which I think the best friend on the road will be, I also enjoy watching movies. 21st January we were given a holiday. Too many "factory", in distant countries, some - Snowboard elsewhere. I arrived in Minsk, angry at him because I miss him. Whatever loud and Moscow was not attractive, it still seems odd to me. My soul reaches here, my friends, my family, friends. "Factory" still on the health beat: a constant stress, lack of oxygen, lack of sleep. I want to relax, heal mentally. For me the best vacation here - with her parents, with friends, going to your favorite hard-core, in movies and concerts, there is pizza. For me, this is vacation. And their hot country I still circling.

No comments:

Post a Comment