Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dakota started rapping

A graduate of "Factory-7" Dakota lunged at all familiar with jubilation and verify that it once received a phone number from a friend, "How I have not seen it for a long time". Singer complained that the meeting with friends in her very little time. Singer complained that the meeting with friends in her little time - I now have an uplifting, - says the "Yellow newspaper" Dakota. - Pay attention to series with Tina Kandelaki and Philip Kirkorov at STS, so here I am with Dominique Joker wrote a soundtrack for it, "Mother-Moscow". I've read it's even a rap at the beginning. Very funny happened! When I heard the song Tina Kandelaki, said it was the best thing she had ever heard in Russian show business. The girl also told me that. Preparations for her own photo exhibition In a collection of old Dakota "Zenit". - I shoot in black-and-white film - says Dakota. - When she herself is sitting in the lab, to manifest. I do not think productions. And the "photoshop" I think the art of killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment