Monday, August 12, 2013

Duet "BIS" appeared before "American Idol"

According to the comments on the Internet, by all members of the recently concluded "American Idol 7" most viewers do not like the winner Shakira, and ranks only third place boy band "TO", which consisted of 19-year-old Dmitry Bikbaev and 15 years Vsevolod (Vlad) Sokolowski. Channel One has repeatedly emphasized. Occurrence of this group of viewers must brilliant "factory" producer Konstantin Meladze Surprisingly, it was clear that this is, to say the least, not exactly. - Would a part in the jury of the youth music competition "Diamonds of Russia"? - I recently asked my friend - producer Alain Folomeva. - This competition Gesangschule Irina Shipilova will take. It is a totally unique teacher. Among their students in boys 'TO', which made a splash at the "Factory of stars-7." In fact, it took them Shipilova. At the invitation of Alena I attended singing lessons her charges and was introduced to her legendary teacher. - I've learned not only Bikbaev Dima and Vlad Sokolovsky and singer of the musical "Chicago" Ira Kiryanov and a finalist in the "New Wave" Anastasia Gonchar and other successful young men - said the "Express Newspapers" Irina Danilovna. - At one time I worked with Yuri Nikolayev in the project "Morning Star". About Yuri Alexandrovich wrote differently, but it's really opened the door for many in the music industry. And when the "Morning Star" was closed, I decided to continue Nikolayev started and created the singing school for young artists to promote. We have the vocals on the Western model, which is given in our country nowhere. If you are constantly doing, we all sing better than Ronaldinho. And we have proven time and again. In addition to Vlad Sokolovsky we remove the so-called nasal. Now his voice is bright. He already had some experience. But Dima Bikbaev start from scratch. When he came to us, he was 16 years old. Alexander Zuev led him out of the group "NEXT". Viewers fell in love with the most was not the winner Shakira, and ranks only third place boy band "TO" - We are with Dima Bikbaeva Sergei Prokhanov engaged in preparatory courses GITIS - Zuev explained. - And after class often made and drank a beer or vodka. And once went on strike my hut in the Ryazan region. In general there are two brothers. After the course Bikbaev GITIS entered on course Prokhanov. Sergey and I was ready to take. But the free seats for which I had expected, he had not. In the end, I refused to acknowledge receipt. Once I said that it Bikbaeva vocals Irina Shipilova. "Can I go and get a job?" - Said Dima. You Gitis teaches singing, but when I realized it did not fit the standard of teaching. - He does not fall then usually in a tone - Shipilova smiles. - And his hands were a hindrance. Me and our teacher Julia Lukin had with him a lot of trouble. Initially, nobody thought that something come out of it. When he first appeared in the competition, said Lyudmila Afanasiev, who teaches voice at GITIS to me: - "Nothing will be the training, and that's good," - "He has something with the ears He intones unclean.." I replied. Of course, he was a lot of work in theater and film. While still with us, he's played in the movie "vices and their fans," the series "" ruble live and "Kulagin and partners." Julia Lukin was thinking of him the nickname Dima mountain. Under this pseudonym, he went on tour. And in the film credits, he is also listed as a mountain. - Dima - actor from God. And in life constantly akterstvoval - caught Alexander Zuev. - I remember on tour in Evpatoria Bikbaeva dressed as a woman, and he went out on a night in a disco bar. However, it did not appreciate the joke. Someone has him with his fists, and he had to flee. - An overlap Vlad Sokolovsky in the class vocal Bikbaev? - And how! - Irina Danilovna guaranteed. - We have had a long time before the "American Idol" combines the idea of Dima and Vlad duo. They are very well combined and creative and energetic. And if they are not lucky enough with the "factory", we would still have some tinkering began. - Here's your time! - Surprised other frontman «NEXT» Leonid Panov. - For me, the message that Bikbaev and Sokolowski long been known. I am using them for casting "Factory". They acted as if he had just met. I immediately in contact. In our company, included Cornelia Mango. She is constantly asked me, Dima went home, or at least to the subway. She said that to her alleged road constantly harass men. - I know your Cornelia - broke Alain Folomeva. - I am in the children's group "Toys International" is a dark-skinned boy from Guinea-Bissau. His parents work at the embassy. And when we come to them in a variety of activities, in the courtyard of the embassy complex I ever met Cornelia. At the "Factory" everything she asserts that all life lived in Astrakhan. In fact, it has lived in Moscow. By the way, last spring Cornelia boasted to me that he was going to the "factory". "Come on - I laughed -. Propihnet Who are you doing?" - "Kirkorov", - she said. I was later told that she once worked with Philip on vocals. - You never know what they say about someone, - brushed Panov. - I also talked about how to "Factory" is pushed me Ira Saltykov, in which I worked at the ballet. In fact, I was there on the rights of the common man. For all, of course I can not vouch. It is possible that someone could draw or for money. As much elongated casting for this "Factory". Three months imprisonment us. They said that 21 people who voted in the first three days refused, allegedly. And under this pretext, along with other selections. Also specifically went to Kiev and Minsk. But little hard to believe that someone voluntarily to the "Factory". Obviously looking for people who could pay for their participation. As a result, in Minsk took Dakota, and in Kiev - Prikhodko Bogachev and Ivanov. But I, Julia and two children Zemsky merged after a speech at the first concert. - Perhaps, for participating in the "Factory" and someone is paying, but you can get through there without a bag full of money - Opposition Shipilova. - It is necessary to do so is vocal, have a capacity to carry every forget about everything else. Take the same Dima Bikbaeva. He is a baritone. Accepted that baritones always static. A Bikbaev on stage spinning wheel. We adapted specifically stsenodvizhenie Bikbaeva that he suffocated. And is estimated in the "Factory". - And it does not hurt that you said that much work guys, and all credit went Meladze? - We need to play by the rules of the Russian show business - Irina Danilovna spread his hands. - Try to guys, and thank God! On the contrary, it must be said Meladze and "Star Factory" Thank you for what they hyped. DIRECT SPEECH - Irina Danilovna Shipilova gave me everything I could, "American Idol" - confessed Dmitry Bikbaev. - And I am eternally grateful to them. By nature, I had a very bad singing. Only learn how to take notes - At the first meeting we had set a modest goal. More - more. First I tried to participate in the competition. Then want to win. We started to get more complex songs, arias from musicals. And only gradually achieved. Vlad Sokolov studied with Irene Danilovna very long. We met at the casting of "Factory." It turned out that he needed a vocal coach. I asked Irina Danilovna. And before the "factories" we have engaged in it for about a month. What the story of my rough breathing hooligan past that told them to say the least, a little embellished. Yes, Sasha Zueva I remember. But I had to drink 15 liters of vodka - it is presented. We just have Zuev has always been a creative competition. Apparently, it has produced such stories about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment