Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fabrikantka Cornelia is not allowed to lose weight

One of the highlights of the popular TV project participants described it as conquer the musical Olympus. - Exotic They call Cornelia. Who called you that? - Lives of the Portuguese, he today in Lisbon - - My father says Cornelia "KP". Named in honor of one of his sisters -. One called Orans, and another - Cornelia. He asked his mother what name she likes, and she said that Cornelia. In Cornelia's no shortage of fans - and you as a family name? - My grandmother and mother - and the rest Nelechkoy Cornelia. I do not like it, called Nelly, but my mother and grandmother can. With Mama, we all best friends. She always gives me advice: How behave in life and on stage, how to sing, how to communicate with the guys ... - You have a good mother. A father watched the progress? - Dad did not at all, I sing, I do not sing ... When she found out was that in the "Factory" instead, I was in Lisbon. She said: "Dad, I need to go, I was there on a competition." He: "Well, it's not a job why would you think would better stay with me and have a good rest.?." He did not know what kind of project. But now fulfilled and looks "factory" on the Internet. - The project learning? - At first, there were people who love not really trying to provoke some sort of conflict, but now it's over. I was a quiet, very good time. - How do you think your team is now a clear leader? Maybe you? - I do not know. Well, for example, Mark Tishman - he has leadership qualities. I have never aspired to be a principal. - And yet - one of the outstanding figures in the "Factory". And you gave a solo career. - Yes, I do not see myself in the group. For how many times I tried to sing in a group, all the girls I've always said, 'Cornelius, as you may be put to us? You Well golosina and movements are ... You start to dance, and we had not seen on the stage. "And then, as I speak, I have the power I give you all of me so lost in my background just another girl -..? Thinking about what will happen next here is the" factory "is completed, be certain People do not give you as much attention ... - I think so, are to work when you are ready, and after the project is over, then you will be all And when you go to sleep and do nothing -. it be nothing. When you stop, you will forget it immediately. it is still naturally depends heavily on the producers how he treats you. If you feel that the producers lost interest in you, it is necessary to think about a particular project , is, instead of waiting for that one day in the world and no one on this occasion, do not receive - your idea of show business was with what you see now - All of your friends have told me. "God, ! show business so dirty "But you know, we -" Factory "- now live like a rose in" The Little Prince "in Exupery: under the hood. We have no idea what's going on behind the walls of the house. We - as an aquarium fish. - Oh wait, you're ready report for concerts with stars. And you're close enough to communicate them. - Yes, we do. And I see that they - great people. Help us. You can see that we are talented and going to replace it. - That's it ... Do you think it makes them happy? - Well, in many ways. Someone really happy for us, and someone takes a cold. This is normal. - They say that when you got on the project, suddenly began to lose weight and you for the abuse. It's true, is not it? - It is at the beginning. All the girls have recovered in three to four pounds, and I lost weight by five. - Stress? - Well, yeah. Although prior to the arrival of the "Factory" I lived in Moscow - in an apartment with friends - and ate mainly yogurt and grapes. If located in Star House, began obzhiralovka. But while we had a lot of training, and I lost weight unrealistic pace! - Tell me, you're always so bright dress? And what of this discussion stylists at the "Factory"? - I wear stylists not the way I wanted. This is not a reproach to them, I understand that they want to show me the various images, but ... I agree with them, I go jackets, pants and hats, but not add a bright color. For example, a jacket - yellow pants - blue and some blue hat. So I wanted to dress ... A black - it's not for me. There are many girls who are black. I'm for that full of girls never wore black! - Wow! And how are such a happy girl with a personal life? Fans, I think, are stacked in piles? - No, nothing. Later, I was friends with the boys. Fear embarrassment. The first time I started dating a guy when I was 17 years old. Now it will be too late. Provstrechalis us six months, and then I have bored me. Parted. Even from a guy from Portugal, we had fun together, but like all good things, this too ended. I went to Russia, he remained. Now see each other when I go to Lisbon. But this can not be called from a context. - You say, hit, hit ... And about the fact that love, do not say anything. Love, then where? - Love? Love - is that you can not describe in words. Right now singing in the next room Mark, are you listening? Here we have a very good relationship with him, very close. I do not know what will happen after the "Factory" and how this will end, but now I'm happy with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment