Wednesday, August 21, 2013

George Ivashchenko: "I have already changed their stance on the producers!"

After leaving the Star House last week, and received by the producers the exclusive right to attend all workshops, industrialist George Ivashchenko still found time to meet with the club already the friends of George Ivashchenko or formed "puppet club." The meeting took place in a cozy café in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg. Check a couple of days, to his parents in his native Kommunar could not deny George, meet their fans and their questions answered. - Egor, you're out of the Communards. A small town. Are you familiar with a manufacturer Anton Zatsepin, which is also from the city? - Personally not, but Anton has my phone number, he even called the factories, interested. We support each other, but a personal meeting has not happened. I think all. - Did you participate in one of the factories in competitions? - Oh, no! I went spontaneously. He wanted me to try. Was good. Thought I walked a lot in acting competitions, even when I was in Moscow, my mother told me that she called me asking. But I was in Moscow, and the phone connection they have left. George could not deny, meet their fans - Do you think that three months is possible to make a star out of a person who can stand in the sky of our show business? - I think so, yes. Although it depends on the person. How it will behave, what he has come - to do with the request, or the desire to work. I believe that three months can be anything. - Whose master class at the factory, which regarded it as very useful? - Acting as we arrived a couple - a man and a woman. We played all sorts of scenes, it is very useful to try out different roles. - Who do you see the winner of American Idol 7, your predictions? - Oh, well, I think it will be either Mark because he's a grown man, the established artist or Anastasia Prikhodko, because a very talented man. - A friend in the factory will be one? And there is no concept of "friendship" in the project? - Yes, of course. During the time that I spent on the project, I had a really expensive for me, the man - Mark, Vlad Sokolov, Artem Ivanov, Anastasiya Prikhodko, Tanya Bogacheva. Although many settings changed - to the project, and thereafter. - You used to say that they want a showman. Now that you have dropped out of the project "Star Academy 7", is whether you want to continue to sing? - It is, of course, but I will try in many areas of our show business. Please himself to the audience to please with his creativity, not only in music, as well as a TV / radio host, just an interesting person. I hope that everything goes well. - Portrait of a perfect showman, in your opinion? - Well, I would have taken anything from Zvereva - the way he dresses not, but always, of course. Although you know, I think that everyone has to come showman image itself and not try to copy it from someone else. Need to be themselves in any situation. Alexander Belov, Eugene KRUNKS, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Helen Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment