Saturday, August 10, 2013

Is there a factory "classmates"?

Do you have a page on "mates"? And where you can talk on the internet? Such questions often asked by the manufacturers. And they will answer them. Dima Bikbaev: I do not know to go to the forums. And on the "Classmates" I do not know, it's not enough of my "clones". I'm only online diary. I try to be aware of notes as often as possible for the fans in my life. Star Factory 7: The manufacturers do in your spare time? Artem Ivanov: I talk to my fans only on the official website of the forum and the website of Channel sometimes. Very often I read a topic on our tour. Parshuta Julia: I have always read my thread on the website first. I look forward to the words of support that can be seen by fans. Sergey Ashikhmin: I have pages on the "Classmates" and "in touch". But since I have to communicate with their friends. For fans - separate website: www.sergeyashihmin.ru Tumshevits Natasha: I have recently signed the "classmates". How many other people were beaten, the pages under my name. Fans warn my page with pictures can be identified. I bite her strawberry. Www.tumshevic-music.narod.ru: I still regularly your website. "KP-Vladivostok"

No comments:

Post a Comment