Monday, August 19, 2013

John Churikova "Each" star "- the beloved"

In our country, Ian Churikova not, probably the only one who never watched television. Because I do not see on the screen, the undisputed leader of "American Idol" is really hard. John Churikova - Ian, hello! Ask if the "Star Academy", would probably meaningless. And that's what they say about a project in your neighborhood, people - my mother is pleased with "American Idol" on alone, as my hair and how I dress -. "KP" says John - and only secondarily It is interesting that it usually happens at the concert. And I would probably have seen even when my daughter spoke. - Have you every time - a new extravagant outfits. Who takes your clothes? - The "Factory" Dress - by Vyacheslav Zaitsev. A stylist Larissa Gimalieva. I believe that after 10 years of working in television to fashion designer and stylist who comply fully with your idea not of itself - it is a great success. I was lucky. - It's your favorite "factory"? - Every time favorite "Factory", in which you are working. I can not be otherwise. I want to love what I do. - Can you tell who is coming into the finals of "American Idol 7"? Hundreds or even thousands of Novosibirsk forward, what is the final project ... - Of course, I can not imagine, but nothing to say (laughs). It is now almost isolated, and are all very excited. - Do you have favorites on the "Factory-7"? - There is. I always favorites, but I never talk about it while it's a project - which does not affect the choice of the audience. This is a professional clean. - And you know ever wanted to participate in the "Factory"? - Maybe this is not what I kinda need a boost in his career. "Factory" - the same chance as Meladze said, "hit a tennis racket." Has the ball - the ball flew. Should exist in every life a 'factory' to be ... - How much do you know that the guys from the new "Factory" really are Stars? - The proportion was always about 30 to 70 years. These stars can not do much - by definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment