Monday, August 19, 2013

Julia Parshuta on "American Idol": "I do not sing in the VIA Gra"

Finally last concert there was a big surprise. From the "Star 7" was one of the most exciting project member charming Julia Parshuta. Publish an exclusive interview with Julia News Music taken half an hour before the nomination. - Julia, who had American Idol sing some experience? - It was a very modest. I sang in a group of regional scale, was the "Fortune". The group consisted of four girls, it was still in school. Extremely small town character. I also took first place in the "New Generation" in 2004, I was there to sing. Julia Parshuta, nominantsky number - you have her modeling career? - I'm not in her modeling career! This is a rumor. Yes, I was doing it, but it's not the main thing in my life. The main thing is that I am a linguist who studied in more detail, it was at this time in charge. Then I let it. I was not sure that I go to the factory. I really wanted, but I'm realistic, so did not know. The model that I was little, because I usually like to be photographed, run the shows. It's fun, it's interesting. - What is singing in this group, in what style? - Dance music - Jasmine repertoire, Valerie, live, went to a military unit, and from the factory. - That a Star Factory 7 has all happened suddenly? - In fact, in all six factories to seventh I never imagined myself on stage, I thought that the journey is unreal. I really liked it, I looked and sang songs ... - I saw all the factories? - Almost all. I mean, I know the guys from the factory, I like everything. The sixth is not completely see no time, did not work. - When it came to the project, whether it was easy to find their role in the team? It is necessary because the relationship is, we need a review ... - Surprisingly good relations once established. There were no fights, no fights, although some friction is inevitable, of course. But I felt very much as if it were my own home, was comfortable from the first minutes. For me, comfort - there is such a thing ... Well, it's hard for me to provide comfort. I'm pretentious for this attitude. - It was a discomfort that you are behind the glass, there is no phone in your pocket? - I love all the new environment in which something changes, everything is new, it was very interesting. The only inconvenience was that.'s Bedroom camera in toilet But then I finally pulled this barrier. I love this house, it is my home, my family, children, each part is very difficult. And now I am a candidate, I do not know what would happen when the cure is very, very hard. I used to ... - Cried? Was such an emotional moment in the factory? - Of course, like everyone, I'm just a normal person, sometimes you want to cry. But for the most part I was even forced into such a panic, but sometimes it's even necessary for a creative person. Once you start writing poetry, songs to go, everything works. But you want solitude, loneliness, work well for the work, but also with people to make contact, to find a common language live. - How does it feel to the educational process? It's a feeling that you go to work, at school? Or a feeling of eternal holiday? - I have a sense of celebration, to be honest. Yes, I'm working every day to get up early, how much I'd gone to bed. If you need to get up at eight - to get up. I have no self-pity trouble. But I did everything comes easy, because it is very interesting to me - and to act, and singing. And what the people come to us! The same monster, genius, it's a possibility, uh, it is not put into words! Roar, and a lot of emotion pouring out of me. - And what do you enjoy doing - singing or acting, what is most interesting to you? - Pass the fact that I know how to play - the most interesting. More work before I was a little lazy. The most interesting - the progress I make. I used to be made of wood, like a log. Dance before -. Only in the disco A bunch of do on stage - I think no, it's not for me. Nothing better than you after. First, it is impossible, it was uncomfortable to dance, I wanted to throw, but - get up and walk on his heels. Raised, and now does something that I can do. - The contract you have seven years. As one can imagine, what you in 7 years, what will you - otherwise a singer, TV presenter, anyone? What repertoire you sing? - If a busy life has been and will be with me, I can do many things at once. I mnogostanochnitsa. Of course the most important thing - an actor, singer - to work in this direction. I hope that you work with the bones, and he was not disappointed me. I appreciate it, and his mind, his attitude towards me. And I will do everything to ensure that not screw up this relationship, not lose. I think that if it is possible, and I can host and each work - and the reaper and the guy igrets. For behind me and KVN, and I worked on television, the weather forecast, and here and there. And at night, went to games such as "The Night Watch", in cars, in general, many things. I think I have a lot of work, I can not live without it. I need to do is definitely something different, to not remain stuck, God forbid, to draw energy from something. But the most important - is to work with Bones. - Want to sing VIA In Greece? - Not necessarily! I'm happy and I'm glad everything - and the group, and the boys, and somehow. PS half hours of Julia Parshuta will be banished from the "American Idol 7". The last word of Julia Parshuta Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment