Tuesday, August 13, 2013

K.Meladze "Anastasia Prikhodko will or a star, or anyone!"

The popularity of the man in stark contrast to its "closed". On the one hand - "VIA Gra" the entire repertoire of Valery Meladze, musicals "Evenings on a Farm near Dikanka", "Cinderella", "Sorochinskaya fair." And on the other - it is very rare public Revelation. Telephone numbers Konstantin Meladze can constantly changing and funny voice messages to deter the most persistent paparazzi. However, the composer and producer of many popular shows has projects (including the recently concluded Russian "American Idol," where Shakira won from Kiev) agreed to give an exclusive interview to "ZN". This conversation has a special New Year's Eve itself. The building in which we met, turned suddenly off the light. And talk with Constantine ... by candlelight. - Constantine, you author the last song, "Another snowstorm" that sounds performed in "Irony of Fate 2" by Alla Pugacheva and Kristina Orbakayte ... - I wrote this song in between "factory" business, in just a few hours. I must admit, I liked the work. It seems to me interesting. In the new "Twist of Fate" by one of my songs, but it's a kind of leitmotif of the film. Telephone numbers Konstantin Meladze can constantly changing and funny voice messages to deter the most persistent paparazzi - ". Star "recently completed Russian What emotions do you feel today - sadness, relief, satisfaction - Most importantly, I feel right now - (! Not to mention the preparation) is tired, because only a part of the TV project Lasted four months Scope of work -. big problem - complicated, it's all work and no recreation and almost no sleep, but of course, it was interesting and instructive for me I met a lot of interesting and talented children, which I will do in the future.. . Find for yourself in this environment something new is not easy, I know it well, because working for many years in show business. This is very valuable and pleasant. This is the main result of which say I can immediately after the project . I think will examine one or two months I was settled and then I can share their experiences more "articulate" talk ... -. This year was the first prize of the "Factory" in Ukraine This is only the merit participants Anastasia Prikhodko or not without casting your words - this "Factory" was only two Muscovites -. Tishman and Vlad Sokolovsky The other guys - from the Far East, Siberia, the Ukraine, the Baltic States, Belarus ... It was a real ". team of the Soviet Union" No geographical advantages could not be, at least, I -. not a Muscovite my opinion, is very good, the show space, with a minimum of conflict and some unsavory things. Everything was very respectable, and that is as a soul. Of course, anyone who was in the past, especially the three leaders - these are people who had a chance to become the first. Between the first, second and third place were very small tears. Defeated Anastasia Prikhodko - it seemed a little deeper and more interesting. Although Mark Tishman and two new groups that have formed on the "Factory" is also notable. I would, frankly, gave them also the first place, but it's impossible. - How do you see the prospects Anastasia Prikhodko creative? - It is absolutely unpredictable people. And all this is its appeal that it unkempt, Turkic element. Its future depends on some of his inner impulses. To win their positive qualities, or something else will take away. Of her career, and it depends on fate I certainly interesting to work with. She is very emotional and sensual. This is its charm. These little singer. A similar fabrikantok the history of the project and was not at all. This, by the way, tell the people who worked on all seven "Factory". If we assess the prospects for Nastia, mean that they are not given, it will be great, or artist, or just be a nobody only. Middle peasants, one of the few that do not work. That is, it is either to be a star, or just leave the profession ... If you assess the prospects Nastya, she is not given the average, either a great artist is to be, or would someone - What suggestions were winners of the "Factory" - all can only come from a man - from me. Since these guys multi-year contract was signed. Like all producers in the previous "factory", I say, not only for their "factory" fate, but also for the further development and career. We plan to write, to put concerts on tour in February ... the work begins massive tour around the former Soviet Union, and then by the U.S., which will last until next summer. It will take almost all of the "Factory" - of the 16 participants are 12 people, including visiting Anastasia Prikhodko. - What inspires you have a chief producer of "Factory" -2007 on the first Russian TV channel? - I have tried all sorts of things in the entertainment business. Me a producer of "Factory" was previously offered, but I just was not ready - morally or technically. There was no certainty that the draw. This year, I felt that I needed, needed fresh air. Gladly took the matter, as a number were talented professionals who work with them is an honor and a great school. - You have the project group "Yin-Yang", the "format" a bit like the legendary created "Abba". Will you turn it in the future? - Groups "Yin-Yang" and "addition" - two areas that are particularly promising. "Star" - it's just step process in which we test ourselves to the most talented people. And at the end of the TV project, go to their emergence as the true artist. - In the audience was a stereotype like "Factory" - a project for the children of oil tycoons and oligarchs get. Is that true? - Every person in my position would say that this is so. For seven "factories" general producer always did as he saw fit. Each "Factory" is similar to the head: Which producers - and the manufacturers are ... I can only talk about yourself and your project. We have people from the street. We have not a single person who would do anyone official favors. To get to the "Factory" take children tycoons and oligarchs do not make sense, because the project is not designed for four months, and for many years. Filter by pulling no television, no economic viability. What was going on - to help talented people from all over the huge Russian-speaking realize. "Doors" on the big stage is getting smaller, it does not exist anymore, so do not not such projects as the "Star Academy", his new artist, and apparently. Help for children oligarchs not have it so everything is good. Do the children, the parents just help - they are the future of the genre that I ... almost half of my life - Constantine, your songs are very unique in musical harmony, intonation, rhythm. This is a tribute to the national color or something else? - I'm not going to analyze a music critic. Just write the music that is somehow born in me. National intonation shine unconsciously. Probably because I love the Georgian, Russian and Ukrainian folk music. This is the source from which to draw ... - Their music can not be confused with others. However, listening to songs, for example, a group of "Modern Talking", which is also very specific, quickly tired of the monotony of the intonations ... - The successful group has found a certain sound, the demand has become. They worked in such an ideology as much as the public does this sound. I am because I want to be a big "long-lived", as they are always on the lookout for some different forms of implementation. Know how to do different kinds of music, all of a sudden and was just a musician and arranger and keyboardist ... I am interested in different styles. Also, I'm a producer and more global. - They are very popular, but then I spoke to a contemporary composer academic genre, heard in response to your name, "Who is this guy?" Why ignore the musical creative unions? - I believe that the modern producer and musician, creative unions are not needed. We are around him "creative unions" gathered. I have this -. Meladze with his team, the band "VIA Gra", meeting new people, I just scored at the "Factory" If there is a need to unite in some unions, the people who engage in contemporary music could have done it. Personally, I have no need for some communities or clans. I can not imagine, for example, Sting, who is eligible for the Union of Composers. What would he do there? I do not understand the meaning and nature of such unions. All art is so individual that such a union to me absolute nonsense. The only organization that I am - is the Russian Authors' Society. There I get my royalties. - "Penetrating" Do your work for a distant country? Are there any plans in this direction? - I'm transferring unlike the songs in English or other languages. I fear it will be worse than the original. My work is aimed at people who want to understand Russian. My audience abroad - our former countrymen, the diaspora. Group I, it has toured around the world, and my music is known in many countries. Albums of "VIA Gra" went well in Southeast Asia, Japan and China. But I do not see any special meaning for you. - What you perceive officials in Georgia, for example? - "Official" to me are the same students, like everyone else, and their relationship with me on the whole, does not matter - whether in Georgia, land of the United States or another. I am totally non-political person. And what is happening now in Ukraine, even more convinced me that this position - quite sensibly and correctly. I have a few friends. In and among the creators. There are a few people, but it is from the world of old ties ... and my songs are popular in Georgia and in Ukraine or Russia, they go back to the same radio and television. - How is it that you are from Kiev? - Since 1981 I have lived in Nikolayev, finished college and worked there in the pulpit. Once in the years 1993-94. We are popular with Valery, moved to Moscow. He lived there for two years and I realized that this city is not fit for my work - he is too vain and aggressive, it was hard to write music there. While we often on tour in Kiev, and I realized that this would be to live the city in which I like. Since 1997 I live in Kiev, and I believe that this city - the best in the world! - Igor Sharp, as it turned out, sometimes writing serious music - for themselves. That you do not "sin"? - It is to write I do not care "in the table." I participate in projects to reach the public. Every creative person, without the listener, ie consumer feels wrong. I can tell you with Valery: the public - is the address that we send all our letters. Sometimes I make music for the film. Now at the end of the year and a half, in the film directed by Valery Todorovsky. The film, which he takes off - a musical, it has a lot of orchestral music is completely different than what I usually do. It sounds great in the performance of jazz and string orchestra. For me, this work is unique in that I would not be implemented as a producer and musician. Proposals for a set of the movie, and I'll do it because it is just the serious music. - Meladze brothers inseparable. How do you get in life and work? What's your sign? - The new year is important. - We complement each other. Valery - spirited, energetic and impulsive. I - more contemplative. He - is quickly solved, and I owe it all to think about. Figuratively speaking, Valery - South Pole, and I - North. I can not deal with many things at the same time as he can. What's missing in me - he has. I sign - Taurus, and he - cancer, but I do not think it's because there are more serious things should be combined for the people. Brothers and sisters, parents and children - can be combined in any way, were born the sign he ... - Your immediate plans? - In addition to the finalists of the "Factory", will continue to work with the band "VIA Gra". And, as always, my main project - Valera. More importantly than that, I had nothing, and it can not be. - Your music is often heard in the Christmas musical. They plan to continue moving in this direction? - I've done three of these musical. And do all that had been done in this genre can. This makes no sense. And suggestions for today, I do not think so. I do not like to work for a long time in a genre that I can not stand monotony ... - You do not need special conditions for such a silence? If you write better - in the evening, in the morning or in the mind? What is your instrument? - As a rule Compose morning, because I'm a morning person. Lyrics tend to write in the car - I sit down and the food in the fields and suburban streets. So all of the poems were written, or I could not get. Tools that I own a lot. I write music on the piano "Yamaha", which is in the studio in the country. A topic and develop applications for different arrangements of synthesizers. I have a professionally equipped studio. - You - a creative person, but the strip businessman has an effect? - Any person who wants to be a successful, creative and entrepreneurial skills should be combined in roughly equal proportions. For me this is combined will. Although I am a businessman second, but some data, and I use them. In today's show business otherwise not survive! - Are you planning to work again and again to the "Factory"? - Once in a Lifetime enough. This is a very difficult project. - I got you Ukrainian "Factory"? How it feels? - I stayed for four months and did not really know. Saw some and took what he saw as a kind of trial balloon. Perhaps the following Ukrainian "Factory" is better and more professional. My opinion is that you have to do something good, or not to do. I think everyone would agree with me, and who saw in the comparison of the two "factory" - the one that I've done, and Ukrainian. These things should be handled by professionals. In Ukraine, many talented people, and in our project won the Ukrainian, he'll tell you something ... - Do you have a passion, a hobby? - The time is almost none. I love nice cars, go out with friends once or twice a year for a few days at sea. That's it. I am enthusiastic about my work and dedicate their lives. - What do you expect from an expected jump in 2008? Do you believe in such things? - A man who believes in God must treat such signs quickly and with irony. It's all relative, though interesting. My daughter was born in a leap year, and everything is great! - What would you like to wish all our readers and their audiences? - I would like to live for people with hope for the best, regardless of whether it is a leap year or not, regardless of the election, elections, etc. The fact that they hope for a better future, they believed that all will be well . Everything depends on them, not on a leap year or the politicians - I assure you! It all depends on the people who build their lives. Therefore, we have to be optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment