Monday, August 12, 2013

Love on the TO: girl Dima Bikbaeva

Finalist of "American Idol - 7" Dima Bikbaev finally showed colleagues musical project for a soul mate - a red-haired girl named Julia. With a friend, the young singer the other "manufacturers" met during the tour in the country. On the first day, when celebrities came to Kiev in Kazan station, came behavior Dima and his girlfriend. According to friends Bikbaeva, Julia gave to her famous boyfriend on the road home-made cakes, and when the train was stopped and gave another passionate kiss. Dima Bikbaev is with his girlfriend Julia now collect their bags and always ready to fly to Dima to Riga, where the "factory" is to be a concert. - I am very happy that my beloved come to me - approved "TD" Bikbaev. - As I get bored without him, and I often feel sad, they think. But with all their looks change, and I will again in the same cheerful and happy as ever. I wonder how the girl would react violent fans BiS duo that can beat the heat of the moment, and the security guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment