Thursday, August 8, 2013

"UP": Our participation in the "Euro Vision - 2009" - a controversial topic

"I am yours or no" - a ringtone on your cell phone now every other schoolgirl. This song of "encore" for six months at the top of the charts and photos adorn the soloists all diaries and notebooks in the country. Dmitry Bikbaev and Vsevolod Sokolowski - opening TV project "Star-7" - told us how they differ from Ksenia Sobchak. - Guys, say Russia will represent the Euro Vision Song Contest 2009. Bob: That's a moot point to talk about it too early, - says Dmitry "Only the stars." Now we have other concerns - drove all Russia, CIS and the Baltic States will be back soon, and is the most important phase of the work to begin. Intensively studied singing, a solo program, meeting with fans rehearse. The "addition" - Vlad saw fans running painted with a face with your name ... - Yes, it imaginative (smiles). We have a lot of fans, among them there are also some not so good. Load is always trying to sow discord in our team, a site that I tried or Dima all sins. Dima: It's about the people who pretend to be our fans. We have two big fan of the club, which has around the country - try a "Bikbaykery" And we are, and in every way to make friends and get "All Falcons.". - You have already called a sex symbol. Flattering? - Of course, a measure of popularity, and it's nice. But this is not something for which we drive. - Tell us about the gifts from fans. Vlad: In each city, the girls give me a small black card with a request or a poem. And once we had an autograph session at the Kira Plastinina store, so fans have brought so many toys and gifts that we joked:. "It would be nice now and cases for this stuff" So in the next town, we presented the case (laughs). - Easy as! Dima: Insanely beautiful when requests are considered. I was surprised for my birthday that I have a laptop and even red. The girls read in an interview that this is what I need. - Vlad, 16, is difficult to conquer showbiz? - You know, maybe this sounds harsh, but often times I see people who have very little worldly and professional experience. A person can come to the show business in 28 years - and to know anything about him. And I'm doing it since childhood (Vlad sang in "X-Mission" - a group of his father Andrei Sokolov -. Ed.) And know first hand what the artistic life. It will never allow me. On familiarity with respect to senior colleagues - Dima, you will hear are still playing in the theaters of the moon. - Yes, he graduated with honors at the HOST is involved in several productions. In September, planning a collection of his pieces to publish only a few people know. - You get so positive, even strange for young children. - Took You know, when we are with Vlad the stage as a group for the first time realized the depth of the responsibility. The viewer sees the artist as an idol, he copied it. And we are not his popularity to promote the party, drinking and the like. I think that when a famous person does not hesitate, as many times a day he has to talk about sex - it destroys it as an artist. We are not perfect, but better to say that Vlad get all their work, and not by the Pope, and when I came to Moscow in 14 years, did not know what I did. This is what I talk endlessly. - Do not you want to hang out, go to the disco? - What I just never - not hang. Never in my life been in a club and never go away, even when called. When an artist works a lot, he sleeps at night. And I go into the underground - it's my personal philosophy, propaganda, if you will, and I think it is unique. Ubeysya but I'm still driving the subway and so sit Patriarch's Ponds, and I'm going to sit there and write poems. - Dima, you do not have enough money for a car? - I do not think it that way. Many feel the work on stage as spectators, moving the protection of an expensive car, spa salons, khaljavnogo clothes. And I am sure that the artist's work with it has not connected. Ksenia Sobchak promotes glamorous lifestyle, and I - the so-called antiglamurny, and how it is categorically in his outrageous, I categorical in his behavior. Now is our stage has produced many clowns, but I'm sure that the actor may be another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment