Monday, August 12, 2013

Pups deprived

Graduate of the "American Idol - 7" bobblehead at Kazansky railway station robbed. A novice artist, along with other "employer" on tour across Russia, but the train suddenly discovered that disappeared from his pocket a purse. Graduate of the "American Idol - 7" bobblehead at the Kazan station robbed - Above all, I was robbed at the time when we boarded the train, - says "TD" bobblehead. - I had bags in their hands, and on the car, there was a huge crowd. At one point, I even have the feeling that too I dig in my pocket. Turned around - nobody. Only discovered the theft on the train. Very excited. Cried his mother, but she reassured me by saying that these people wither hands. Most importantly, I do not worry about the money, but because of the loss of business cards that were in my purse. This is not the first robbery bobblehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment