Monday, August 12, 2013

Pups: The selection for "Euro Vision" I have not enough

American Idol Tour-7 back. Now everyone can have a former producer is still exist in the field of show business itself. Someone, get someone worse. The other day, one of the most charismatic members FZ-7 "Yegor Ivashchenko or only Pups (like everyone used to call him) spoke about his future plans for the near future: - Yegor, after" is FZ-7 " been a long time, believe that you unto me, and so-called "art of living" -. course, to a certain degree, yes, almost every day I have painted -. catch all, although in reality there would be more deals . I really want to participate in a kind of television projects Nevertheless, I miss the Star Factory Yegor Ivashchenko -.. Did you try to get into the American Idol show business -. trial, which was not, as such, my friends and I at home trying to write songs on the computer - and all this in principle Then, by accident, I learned about the casting for "FZ-7" -. went at random, and here I am in this area -. Did you the correct project has been hit due to the artist - of course, I met many of the artists who came to the house and gave us advice Stern But someone whom I can not identify, but the hope Babkin me still laughs at the meeting (. ) welcome I know one thing for sure -. I will always be grateful for all the brothers Meladze -. Now many artists for their own public relations officers from various brands. If you applied to this proposal, the person, which company you want to be? - I am willing to be the face of any company and to consider the various proposals - so you can, please contact us! - And if you're the face of the world famous branded his offer "Dolce & Gabbana" (as in his time Dima Bilan), do you agree? - Agree without hesitation! I see nothing wrong - it is perfectly acceptable! I will say more - it will be a great honor for me! - Your colleagues in the Star Factory, the band "to" recently a video that played Kira Plastinina (designer of Star Factory 7) enabled. You do not want, maybe in your future video Cyrus also adopted? - If my future Cyrus sponsored video - for God's sake, leave the shoot! Whether it's Cyrus, to be someone else. - Recently passed preselection for Euro Vision Song Contest 2008. One of the candidates you prefer? - I liked the performance of Alexander Panayotov and Sergey Lazarev. New Artist, a group of BK! And Max Lawrence and Satsura. And to be honest, it's not enough for me. - In the future, we can expect creative development and promotion of the artist as a bobblehead? - Yes, I'm working just because there are a few projects, the details of which I do not want to go ahead, it will be a surprise. I can only say one thing - I am in difficulties, such As the FZ was a time in my life when I was working at McDonalds - then I have nothing to fear! Alain Ryabova, NEWSmusic.ru photos

No comments:

Post a Comment