Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pups was a victim of prostitutes

A graduate of the "American Idol - 7" bobblehead again fell victim to thieves, but this time it was robbed ... Moths. Hardly the "producer" was to recover after a robbery at the Kazan Railway Station, as it cleaned again in a Moscow bar. Pups cleaned again in a Moscow bar - I accidentally wandered into a cafe near Kutuzov Avenue - says the singer. - They must know the girl. Honestly - easy virtue. However, I could not help myself and refused to communicate with them - beauty fascinated me! Only in the morning, came home, "industry" discovers that he has been robbed again. - At this time, along with a handbag and still confused a cell phone that my mother had been drawn for the new year - complained bobblehead. If we consider that this is the third attack in the short run (the first two were on the train and at the station), then it is like a fudge Egor.

No comments:

Post a Comment