Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tatiana Bogacheva, "I quickly used to the cameras at the Star Factory 7"

Fabrikantka Tatiana Bogacheva gave an interview Music News that explains why sitting with his mouth open in all classes in the Star House. - Before we get to the factory, you have participated in groups, music projects, what were those projects? - I took part in various auditions. Singing is my specialty - I'm a singer, so getting a few auditions were held, offered me projects. But I do not agree, it was not anything interesting for me. - Why not? Offered will not be singing in this genre? - None of these genres, but not included in these groups are as. But all this was in the Ukraine. Tatiana Bogacheva Kelme and Chris - you go to Kiev Academy of Art and Culture at the Faculty of pop vocal, but "Star Academy 7" - it is also an educational institution. It is interesting, there is a difference between what's in your institution and the teaching taught by the Box - From a professional standpoint, I do not like it here. The teachers are great. But it's a little different voice sound different in Kiev and taught there. Where do I learn, it was a jazz vocal - Vocalise, different positions. But this is different, everything I like. Here you have to sing more intimate sound, ie chest, and we were taught to sing his head, the sound pick up in the head. But I like to discover something new. I now have, we can say, I'm learning, but I am a certified teacher to sing in a year. - And the other teachers - a sense of what they teach are necessary and useful? - Yes, interesting people come to us - these artists that you listen with an open mouth, is very interesting. During the drama, stage speech that we had, they are similar to what is taught in school. - I've heard rumors that her brothers Meladze is almost defines a new "VIA Gra"? - No, not heard. - The fact that all the girls gather and gerlbendy. Why not? Collected from previous projects - "Tootsie", "Factory" .. If it is, you agree or refuse? - I would love to sing solo, but I would agree to sing in a group, because it Kostya Meladze he is a genius, and he does everything brilliantly when he said so, then it would be better. I trust him. - Some American Idol a lot of rumors about you and they probably do not know either. Various love triangles, etc. But what is interesting - from day one of the manufacturers, there is talk about what we need to improve the assessment, etc. If you are in this room feel like a glass theater actress? - Now I do not feel like an actress. But I always look at the camera, constantly thinking about what I say or do, somehow shadows. Now I did not notice the cameras, perhaps in vain, and all the guys also. And now we have even started to curse, they say the same camera that you can do - get used to it? - Yes, very fast. I would love to sing solo, but I would agree to sing in a group, because it Kostya Meladze he is a genius, and he does everything brilliantly when he said so, then it would be better - last question, the answer to you interested to read about seven years. What kind of person you imagine singing in seven years, as a singer, what songs you? Or may be, is a leading radio and television? - I represent are such noble singer, singing songs with deep meaning. I do not think I can move to be much more elegant. Still would love to be in the movies, I always had the dream. And in acting has always been successful. What fail for a singing career without. - How will you sing? - Yes, that is my job, it's my life. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment