Saturday, August 17, 2013

The manufacturer is willing to act on "Euro Vision"

Recently in St. Petersburg held a press conference with the former already, but in any case do not forget party idol-7 George Ivashchenko (CPMP). Yegor is happy to talk to reporters and answered all questions. Yegor is happy to talk to reporters and answered all questions - Egor, please tell me what you do at the moment after leaving the Star House, what are your plans for the future? - Right now I'm alone, I'm about to go back to the familiar life. But after the factory tour is not planning to relax so. As for the plans, I'll do GITIS will, I always wanted to go there. -Do you fear that you will be seen as another "boy" out-of-Star home? - I believe that every person chooses his own path, and uses every opportunity to realize their goals. I did not bother to participate in such projects as "Star Factory 7", on the contrary, I am very grateful to my brothers Meladze this opportunity. After all, when Julia Savicheva look a group of "Roots," Dayneko - I think many people do not remember the fact that they too were once boys and girls the same factory. - Can you play an instrument or the most important tool - it's your vote? - Do you play a musical instrument, I unfortunately do not like, but I would like to learn to play the piano, and I'm always fascinated accordion - a very interesting tool! As for the voice, it is necessary to develop a life. I try to take care of the voice, especially in the cold season - said Yegor, colorful adaptation of the neck scarf. - Only a few days ago was won by St. Petersburg "Zenith" and world champion. You're like the St. Petersburg (more precisely Kommunarsky) male, was a fan of us? - Of course, I'm very happy to win the "Zenith", although there has never been an ardent fan But such creative people as I can give air to emotions - joy and cry with all: "Zenit Champion" - In order real artist to be, you have to work hard. You can wake up easily in the morning? Your profession because people are nocturnal usually. - So I have always been a problem, I am by nature a "night owl" - like sleep. But if I'm really needed somewhere, and you get up to 4 or 5 clock in the morning, but in fact it's easier not to go. - George, you are often faced with the winner of the Euro Vision 2007 Maria Serifovic from Serbia. How do you feel about that? - Yes, well, I'm not saying that we are very similar in appearance. I call it quiet, sometimes I even flattered. I would say more without knowledge of the Serbian language, I have learned. The song on it Yegor immediately shown the song in Serbian, it deserves applause. - The question is: Would you like to assert his own role in the contest "Euro Vision"? - Of course, hope I can remember, with bated breath, always observed, imagine this contest or even themselves participants. When I offered to take my place on our country the Euro Vision Song Contest, I'll just "for", and the experience to participate in competitions, I have now. Alain Ryabova, St. Petersburg, NEWSmusic.ru photo of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment