Friday, August 9, 2013

Tishman failed students

Silver medal winner of "American Idol - 7" Tishman-time - a strict teacher of the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts. We popular teenage girls have their own theater group in GITIS and that today's stations Tishman had to show closing performance. At the end of his stellar teacher had asked the guys assessment. But because of the "seventh book" Tour certifies students possible. Mark Tishman - I am far from Moscow - complains Life.ru Tishman. - We're on tour in Belarus. And by that I do not get into the show. The students are outraged that attitude to her, but Tishman shrugs. - What can I do? I'm not to blame - sigh teacher. - The fact that the organizers of the concert in Belarus will not let me, as I asked for it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment