Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tishman: I am loving, but constant

When the accident occurred nagryanuvshaya thaw graduate last "Idol" Tishman moved back to the text. Piano in the bushes, which are green in the bedroom, my girlfriend's hand - that's all you singing for a romantic artist. About that are under no oohs sigh songs born at night, and why Mark draws on shopping, the singer said in an interview. - Give you loving person by nature? They say girls like you change gloves ... - Well, first, gloves, I'm not very often ... Although probably call me a loving person, but a constant, in this sense, - says Marc "MK". - How is it? - All the fullness of his love for quite a long time, I give the same girl. Then add some not, we part, came the time of the search. Or so it was time. Although inspired by the songs that I have write access to, oddly enough, a stable relationship, not a kaleidoscope of new friends. Mark Tishman - Now your heart is free, or someone could still steal your rest and sleep? - Right now is just to rest and sleep. I can not understand me, a girl, and everything that happens to us. Recently Can in general, we all come up with. I'm trying to live more simply, but still does not work ... - But the image of the ideal woman has already formed? - There is no standard set of patterns and can not be. Today, as Dasha, a year - Masha. And they are different - and what is the appeal for you? It is clear that each of us a certain class of systems, and the second half, which we choose as helping us meet has these inner complexes. - You say you do not believe believe in the love between a man and a woman - only primitive instincts and rigorous calculation ... - It's all rumors. I believe that the world is ruled by love and all its parts, and not the money. Everything people do and good and bad - is the love or lack thereof. Unfortunately, these are becoming more common. - Attention fans bored? - No, do not bother. Only sometimes embarrassing. You realize that you seriously because people adapt their lives, you have some qualities that you can, and not - hence the awkwardness. And when I begin praise in public, I generally willing to sink into the ground. - Is it true that the only shops in the night you go - not to be recognized? - Kind of. I'm really in the food trade store'll get a better night, but not because I fear to be recognized. I only have a schedule: The day my house is not the case, respectively, and the products are not needed. And feel in high-traffic shopping malls, in principle, not well, try as soon as possible, their friends from anywhere in the store café.

No comments:

Post a Comment