Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tishman: Maybe this year I will marry

Finalist of hope "American Idol 7", singer and composer Mark Tishman, called the eminent masters, that the national stage, spoke about the achievements and future plans. - Meladze said, "Trud", which finds the most promising "industrialist" and sees in you the makings of a producer. There are plans to "podsidet" mentor? - Why! While my producer Konstantin Meladze myself melodies that 15 years from now I will be the director and producer. But first I want to clear that what was his life - to sing and write songs. Now we have to work with bones on my first album, prepare shooting the first film. He gave a clear message: There are musicians, the songs for the legs, hand, make, and I have to stand on the stage and after Bone, long, sharp needle to get the heart of every beholder. I have to stand on a stage and get a long sharp needles to the heart of every viewer - Recently you have a lot of benefits. What is particularly proud of? - I have collected all kinds of awards. Was awarded the "Golden Gramophone" as the author of the song "Closer to Heaven", for me it was a diploma for the "Song of the Year" award at the "New songs about the main thing," said the graduate song "Evening Cold." - The voting results increased my song in the top five. - And in your personal life changes can be expected? - Nothing to declare, but maybe this year I am getting married. Not relinquish. - The "Factory" She explained, "Mark Tishman Moscow .." But in fact, you're out of Makhachkala. Neighbors support you? - Yes, I went to Moscow to enroll in GITIS. In my country, have friends and family, my brother Lacko (one of the peoples of Dagestan) married. I know that I was supported and sat on the radio voice. Thank you, very nice. By the way, we are "producers" toured with concerts 250 cities of Russia - from Kaliningrad to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, but at home I do not have Makhachkala are: - Join us in a new TV? - Maybe soon I will be TV presenter. Today I was just preparing a new TV program on Channel One, and not the music. But to say that the details I can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment