Saturday, August 10, 2013

What gifts are the "employer" presented?

Besides the traditional stuffed animals, young stars are presented with a very unusual gifts. About the Speaker and her favorite charms guys said the "KP-Vladivostok". Tishman has charm, from the fans - says Mark - I gave a concert in Surgut. - When my song came on stage at the age lady. She took off her wooden charm and put it around my neck. Now I try not to let them go. Mark and surprised fans in Yekaterinburg. Two schoolgirls were singer liter glass red caviar. A Vladivostok admirers talent Mark gave him a bottle of vodka and a jar of pickles. Tishman and Artem Ivanov Artem Ivanov is away from the Maritime snake. - I remember a Japanese fan, I gave one of the cities, but I do not remember what - said Artyom Maritimes fans passed Artem Chinese tincture with a snake in the bottle. The guy is very pleased with this gift, because is exotic for Muscovites. - No way, I will not drink it, I'll keep it as a reminder - said Artyom. Sergey Ashikhmin lost popular gift - On one of the shows fans gave me a big stuffed animal - a dog, - said Sergey. - When I pressed, she told me the kind words. But dog disappeared in the hectic touring and permanent relocations. - We may have inadvertently along with the toys that the child has at home, - says Sergey. - I miss her. Sergey Ashikhmin, Julia and Natalie Parshuta Tumshevits Tanya Bogachev have heroine of the story - admitted Tanya - my favorite gift - the story of the girl from Kazan. - You wrote about my life, "Factory," and then began to fantasize what has been my life for the project. I often re-read the story. Natasha Tumshevits holds fan mail - I keep all personal letters, - said Natasha. - In general, I do not care what kind of gift, the most important thing - attention. Vladivostok surprise for Natasha was a meeting with an old friend from Khabarovsk. - Actually, we both knew back in my home in Riga, - said Natasha. - I was very pleased to do justice to this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment