Sunday, August 11, 2013

Whether you are sitting in touch? Music News exposes twins

Vkontakte duration of the project on its spaciousness had formed a lot of duplication. Famous personalities in show business, actors, presenters, DJs. Music News decided to ask the artist himself: "And you're sitting in a contact?" Many of the "cloned" never heard of such a project. Others try to deal with their double. Who are "vkontakte?" The real Artem Ivanov VK, I definitely do not sit. I had my own profile, but now it is closed. Yes, and I do not use. Although I know that. The people who as me a lot And so I want to make a statement to his fans. Guys! Fool not to any profiles on websites! Visit my official website and the website of the "Yin-Yang". Only when I insisted. Only when all of the messages. Save yourself time. And do not waste it on the communication is not everybody knows, is what I tell you officially. Artem Ivanov Julia Parshuta I'm sitting in contact? God ... Of course not. I think. The people who sit in contact or elsewhere under different names, especially not respect themselves and their parents, who you gave your name Why did they steal it from someone else? Only a person who has won nothing in life can be, as that is a waste of time. Would like to address his fans. Lads my dear, do not be fooled by fake profiles! We have all factories Zvzde 7 - a great tour, and we have no time to sit on all these pages. Julia Parshuta Sergey Ashikhmin I'm not on these pages. Specifically, there is no time. I know that many of my users clones. I think these people are quite unbalanced. But if that person chooses a clone of one of the American Idol - I will say that this is a good choice. And you journalists - most genuine guys who are addressing another chance like this to our audience and say, "We're not in touch!" Thank you for your portal. Sergey Ashikhmin Dakota God? You? I am not in contact with even classmates! I have nothing but ICQ number, known only to my friends. I'm rarely on the internet. If I go, it's just on the post on the official forum of the First channel, where is my thread, and on the official website. I have no contact classmates, and in general, the next 40 years I did not wait, I think that's complete nonsense. And to have the time, all those who are looking for me on these projects in order to understand it. No, I would not be suffering from such delusions! Dakota Group 'TO' Vlad Sokolov: No, we do not sit in contact. Why should we? With our fans, we try to communicate to our services. Although we know that our colleagues there - five pages. But some kind of fight with these people simply do not have time to start. Dmitry Bikbaev: And would love for those who are covered by our images and names, not as harmful to the people who they believe. Above all, our fans know that we're not in touch! We have a tour, and we can not be there. But in September, we'll see ... In the meantime, you know - it's not us! City 312 We know that "contact" is our questionnaires, but it is not us! These "citizens" do not exist. And it can not be. Some of us are in the "Classmates", but communicate directly with us can not be there, we only communicate with our friends. So if someone sends us a request for friendship, we often express - reject. We need to communicate with the fans forum where we go every day, and answer questions do not, our manager, as usual, some of the artists. City (found question about "Contact" Alla confused and very upset) 312 Alla Dovlatov I did not think anyone was in contact with my name! I often learn about this site, but it was not registered, so I was there. I have a very busy schedule - recording and radio. May, therefore, what kind of contact it go from here? But for those who want to know it or not, I, I, - I repeat. I do not keep in contact page! Mikhail Grebenshikov Project "in contact" sucked a lot. And I'm not there. Yes, to be honest, and no particular desire. Who wants to talk to me somehow communicate through other channels. Come to shoot her (Michael - what the music program at St. Petersburg Channel 5). A climb somewhere on the web? Deliver me from this. Mikhail Grebenshikov Natasha Tumshevits Like many other manufacturers on the site "in touch" clones. As it turned out, I - not the exception. I know on this site contact and the like - no. So I want all the fans and those who speak to say it. Do not be fooled by fake profiles! Natasha Tumshevits Tanya Bogacheva I will probably come to tell Natasha. I was told that I was "in touch", but in reality - it is not! I was not there! A point in the fight with twins, I do not see them simply do not have time for this! Tanya Bogacheva Alexander Belov, Moscow, NEWSmusic.ru photo of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment