Saturday, August 17, 2013

Who will be the winner of "American Idol 7"?

On the eve of the year performance in "Olympic" participants of the show "Star Academy 7" answered readers' questions "KP". Mary: Hello, guys! Tell me it was hard to get on "American Idol"? Cornelia Mango: If someone saw a lot of people who stood in the Dmitrov highway, and the end was not visible ... When I saw the crowd, I was at first shocked. But then I decided that every man who wants something is bad to do this. The main thing - to have a good voice, and all the others will follow. Bogacheva Tanya: I think a lot depends on the producer. At each "Factory" were their demands. You have a certain charisma. Tanya Bogacheva: You must have a certain charisma! Tishman: I agree with Tanya. There is no universal advice. Every manufacturer of a few different people see the casting. I'll tell you a secret. I voted for "Factory-5." Before me sat Alla Pugacheva. I sang two songs, and I said, "Goodbye." By the way, now. Alla me with the song "I'll be your angel" invited to "Song of the Year", for which I am very grateful It seems to me, no need to dress light. Inside, you have a desire to have you here and nowhere to retreat, and the need for self-esteem right. And especially the person that goes such a project needs a person and personality. Dimock: What do each of you before about "American Idol"? Cornelia Mango: she taught painting, sculpture and drawing at school. Also danced and sang in clubs and at the celebrations was a student. Bogacheva Tanya: I'm "Factory" was in my singer. Tishman: He studied at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, then Gitis the ability of musical theater. Two years singing in the restaurant, shot in advertising. Prior to casting, I had an offer from the channel modes to be the face of the channel. But I refused the offer. Apparently, I felt that I soon "factory-7." Sergio: Guys, what are you most annoying "Star House"? What should be changed to make it even more comfortable? And what is missing? Cornelia Mango: Not close enough. I would change conditions in the toilet and the bathroom should not be a camera! Tanya Bogacheva: I agree with Cornelia about cameras. I had to speak over the phone. Previously, it was possible, but now the rules are strict. And sometimes parents do today. Tishman: I accept all the conditions of the project. The only thing wrong with an early rise to disagree 8 clock. I think it is necessary to up to 1.5 hours later. Tishman: I accept all the conditions of the project. The only thing wrong with an early rise to disagree 8 clock! Tanya: If you want to start a family? What do you think combine stellar career and family? Tanya Bogacheva: For me, family is important, but so far I'm not going to marry and have children. Cornelia Mango: Up to "Factory" I thought I'm going to Lisbon to the Pope to marry, bear children. And then I got the "Factory" and realized that the. Before my interesting life Who impossible one end of his career. Tishman: I am 28 years old, but I have no family. But I do not despair. I believe that such things can not be planned. When do I have the girl that I have for life, raise children and be sure that we do not want to be bored. I was always scared expression, they say I love ends either tragedy or banality. I really hope I find a girl not to be trivial, and the comfortable, safe and fun. Anonymous: Guys, do you think, are all the same will be the winner of the seventh "factory"? Cornelia Mango: Cornelia Mango. Tishman: Shakira. Anya Bogacheva: Odermark, or flooring. Ermek: Cornelia Mango, why do not you kompleksuesh because of their weight? Cornelia Mango: When complexes and about all the time thinking, life is not better. Need to show everyone that it is better to live the way I am. And that's not the weight, but what the man. Not necessarily have a perfect appearance. You must have perfect peace. Then do it. I consider myself very attractive because men pay attention to me, and I am Love. Ian: Many manufacturers are now forgotten. Do not worry, the same will happen to them? Cornelia Mango: None. Because we know how to work, what to do to stay afloat. The main thing that helped us in this. Tanya Bogacheva: Given the quality of our producer Konstantin Meladze, finalists will definitely not be forgotten. He comes across as an honest and responsible person. Tishman: A lot depends on the circumstances, from the fate of life, from the trends in music and society. Because music is closely associated with the company, and it takes different characters. And if your demand, vote if you can, to feel these trends to work as you are able - all together can lead to results that can not be. Most importantly, the majority is never relax. Helga Paul: What do you think the word "happiness"? Cornelia Mango: If you have a job when the closest, if you have good support from the manufacturers. Bogacheva Tanya: I think happiness - is when a loved one close when near all right, all healthy, happy, if the material prosperity, if they are successful and when you realize in life. Tishman: For me happiness - is a very short time in life that warms it for years, gives you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment