Saturday, April 6, 2013

Alla Pugacheva Boldin saved from prison

Alla Pugacheva surrounded during her colorful and eventful life of thousands of people. Someone next to her so far, and someone was always close out of the circle. Hell Zintsova girlfriend into a diva never clog. But in the 80 th Alla coming on tour in Tallinn, a pleasure to stay in their big house, went on a visit to the country and even some family members confided secrets. - Ada B., as you have your namesake almost completely Alla Borisovna? - My husband Nicholas was then the director of the Tallinn Palace of Culture and Sports "Lila Hall", which was built under his direction - tells Ada B. "Express newspaper." - This was a very important position nomenclature. All known artists who came to Estonia, necessarily familiar with us. To speak at this point was very prestigious. Estonia was the kind of piece unattainable with outspoken Western variety, small cafes ... But we have a friendly warning people - in each of these "spoiled" The hotel was a man from the KGB knew that my husband and I it all by sight. And why would not recommend anyone to "go racing." Alla Pugacheva - remember who you think of a trip to Moscow? - The best memories of Valery Leontiev - very humble, intelligent and kind person. He was the godfather of my daughter. Communicates very closely, while Laura Quint, it was said that between them had an affair. - There were a lot of publications that have distinguished Valery Yakovlevich unconventional sekc orientation ... - If no such notice. In general, we were again the dark people. For example, during the tour, the trio was "expression" of one of the dancers need some problematic pregnancy urgent intervention of the doctor. All have sinned by Boria Moses - here, they say, what a dog. Only then explained to me that Boris ... not "on the case" - Who was remembered in a negative way? - Probably, Yuri Antonov. Pathologically greedy person. Imagine that it's my birthday, we take it home as a guest of honor - was now, at least one flower in the interest of decency! Surely not ... - What kind of impression you made on Pugachev? - Alla was very open and honest person. I remember crying on the grave of my mother when she died ... It has at the moment a lot of my mom was sick. "You will probably need urgently home" - I said to her. "When a person is ready, he will not die" - she said. Indeed Zinaida Arkhipovna then recovered and lived for some time. One day she came to visit, and I am all in the experience - the oldest daughter for the first time this morning. I have a heart lying on the bed. "Can you imagine - say Pugacheva - even the floors do not have the energy to wash" - "So what's the problem - it says -. I'll do anything" And really - took a cloth and let it crawling on the floor, just to reassure me. - How do you spend your free time with her? - In a very pleasant atmosphere - a sauna, a hard ... Special wishes it was not. Alla loved wine "Milk Woman", well pampered and happy local delicacy - smoked eel. And sometimes we are a big company went into a restaurant to dine in Leningrad "troika". What is a kitchen was what variety! - Wait, Ada B. ... From Tallinn to Leningrad? - And that - drive something only three and a half hours! Director of the Institute was the famous Waldemar G., one of the closest friends of Alla intimate time. Then they argued about something three leaves ... - And you came to visit Alla? - I had. Impressed with the large blue tub that even Pugacheva gave Joe Dassin. Oh, how we were close to Finland, as a gimmick, and we do not always see. - I understand that you met with Pugacheva at a time when she had just broken up with Stefanovich and married Boldin. - Yes, just Stefanovich she never said anything - as if there was no such person. Boldin and it was at the time, of course, very indifferent - Alla much he was jealous. - Eugene B. recently published his memoirs - say, Allah turned in his eyes and love affairs with Chelobanovym Kuzmin, and he bore it stoically ... - About it I can not judge, but only to him in our presence by telephone interview with Alla remember somehow appointed the women. Also I was outraged. "How can you bear it?" - I asked Pugachev. They did not even know what they say about me. - Maybe it's very dependent on him? - I do not know, but a budget is then disposed of him. And it was a very tightfisted. For example, our family had the opportunity to purchase a scarce commodity on the base. We were there and with Pugacheva. So, believe me, the money is not even enough tights, borrowed from me! - You mentioned that Pugacheva loved wine. Boldin and memories they met over a bottle of vodka - so our favorite singer allegedly liked to test people. Like what a drunk man in a language ... - According to Alla, was their first encounter very different circumstances. You probably know that the first Saturday of spring Pugacheva roam tradition Moscow. As I remember her story, she is the one day just went to your Spring Promenade on Tverskaya. And suddenly saw militia next to the main post twisted hands nice guy. This was Eugene Boldin, who was then speculated furs. Alla was already well-known person and have fought off guards her future husband. - Why has broken your communication? - Life is change. Husband up the corporate ladder, we moved to Moscow. And in the early 90s, and her husband took us to this kind of trade-off - for me, he left three children, and his wife took a young secretary. One day I was very sad, I decided to call Alla, who has not seen it for a long time. But it did not, and some of his associates. I introduced myself, I was assured that they can get in touch with me, but no one answered not a greeting ... - And how do you for the interview with Maxim Galkin? - Oh, yes, I know this from childhood Galkina! We are in Moscow, then lived in the prestigious "Tsarskoye Selo", besides his family. Mom had an amazing man! But here we are standing on the road with Natalia Grigorievna, converse: if goes by Maxim - not no-COG-let to say hello! That's where his brother Dima manners. I hope Allah will plant his good manners, and may - have inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment