Friday, December 28, 2012

Sergei Bobunets going on holiday by car

Lead singer of "Semantic hallucinations" Sergei Bobunets on vacation is to fulfill a dream and go to the sea by car. "I want to fulfill his childhood dream - said Bubba" Our radio. "- Well, the truth in my childhood dreams go south on a bicycle, a moped Then he grew up and think -. By car, I should be able to come and in this! year, I decided that all foods. director said that there are no concerts. Take the car. more I come to the sea land, I also need to build a fence. This is my tour of half the country. In the inspection, give the order to build the fence is a rule to combine business with pleasure "transport According to Sergei Bobuntsa it particularly well-written songs -.. then it is possible that after the holidays, it is not only have a fence, but the material for the new album. Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment