Friday, December 28, 2012

Zemfira fans boycott

Zemfira decided to communicate with the fans over the Internet. In his blog on the website of the singer hurt her disrespectful comments about she said in social networks and blogs. "Sometimes I have to read your comments, in social networks, blogs, rarely - .. From time to time, and you know, I'm often offended attitude are what you fans, I am getting in my speech as the comments I my allows the Internet all but write in a place called my name. I am 35 years old, I was a long and difficult process that I am always in yourself (you do this?) committed their profession and are entitled to to respect. at least if.'ll tell someone he, "this criticism," but this is not a criticism, it rudeness Nobody I can personal, and allows himself to the network share their thinking about the character, dress, manner of behavior - .. it is a private, let a close .. This is so tactless I amuse myself with illusions that can affect on someone, but I want to tell you that I am sick, I have to stop communication with the outside world - it's too hard, it is a shame that you (the fans) is its integral part, I doll, that dissect it, I'm not a show-business stars Please understand,. "-. said Zemfira, then their website can not boot up. Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment