Monday, December 24, 2012

Barbarian hit the epicenter of hurricane

Singer Barbara - experienced travelers. This summer, the actress went to America, and her journey was not without adventure. "I flew into the country to his friends - says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru "singer. - If there is no reason to see them, I would not get there. For America, I am calm. The flight to the United States in my life has always been such a feat of flying never represented to me pleasure. I am very much afraid of airplanes! We really missed the people close to me and could not ignore the offer to visit them in Miami. Even before leaving on our television sets began to talk about a hurricane. I have no meaning, rose to this, but if an airplane, I realized the full horror of what is happening. We fly just where is going to excite your element. Reliable airline flying, to be honest, and they had hope. Oh, they're akkuratisty reinsurers and that, if anything, I thought that sitting somewhere in Canada and wait for the assault element. As we are not being used to spread this storm - and shaking and bouncing in the seats! With cries and groans Ahan aircraft still slumped on the Strip Miami airport. He was the last, the demand on land. It was scary! Outside the window, can see nothing, not even the airport in the fog! The joy that we finally landed, and now see their friends overwhelmed us. We joked and laughed with each other and proud to prove that we are. Not afraid of the gray wolf, a hurricane A friend picked us up at the airport, and we have a double dose of good fortune went to his house. And then there was a sense of where we were all the same. It's hard to describe. We are surrounded by a kind of a gray mass. All balanced, mixed and merged into one. Trees are almost lying on the ground, they lowered the wind. People ran out of shops and offices in different directions. The stores of water and food is sold. Our car is shaking from the wind and drift diving. The wind was very strong, about 35 meters per second. Home, we ran with the wind speed? Employee duty at home and asked nervously loud urgently remove all furniture from the balcony, the wind could carry them into the sea. Clearly approaching hurricane! His way to Miami took nearly a day. But the worst was to come. It was a feeling that we are the hero of an American blockbuster. I had only seen in movies. Miami - a city that survived Hurricane "Katrina". Then the houses left little. Only later and stronger fortifications were built. We stayed in one of these houses, apartment in the 31st Floor, located almost at the height of bird flight. The next morning I was able to take some pictures. At this point, there was at least some enlightenment, and then everything is dipped again into the twilight. In the evening, the streets were there not a person, not a machine. Miami was not shrouded in gray and the black mass. Windows overlooking the ocean, and I could see the water from the sea rose several explosions. It was like a tornado vortex. The walls were shaking, everything was buzzing, rattling the windows, something terrible premonition. That night I closed my eyes. Water flooded the balcony floor (and this is on the 31st floor!), Flew from balconies all other furniture careless neighbors. Wind reached a speed of 150 kilometers per hour. I kept trying to look out the window, but I was afraid of this, which is near the window, and I could not overcome. Varvara look at this verse, I tried to imagine the people in the Dominican Republic and Cuba. There are all different, I was there and I know how the locals live. America, of course -. A strong country, here are able to deal with natural disasters and know how to prepare for it, and in other places, with this storm to cope Hurricane "ISAAC" was a little away from Miami, 50 miles away and stood on the side of New Orleans. I could see what nature is furious! The strength of the waves reached a nine-day storm. Powerful wave took everything that was in the water. Ocean at the beach monster everything he did not have to make a huge pile of sand, shells, small fish and various fruits of human progress. If nature calms down, we only had one day in the U.S.. Gradually, people began to leave their homes. Earned, markets, gas stations and offices. Finally, I went to my favorite shop environmentalists travelers. It is the dream of every angler, diver, hunter and his dog. Everything is there, and also the fact that is inventing impossible at first glance. We were like spaniels, hunting birds. We ran and ran, flew over the shelves, which were presented to the various products. I came back happy and satisfied! Two and a half day passed quickly, well, that opens up the airport, and I went home. Now I'm going to to Astrakhan on tour and be sure all the fishermen,! Which other accessories for fishing, which she had not even heard of, and maybe even dreamed "Say

No comments:

Post a Comment