Monday, December 10, 2012

Yuri Bashmet by reaction of the audience played the whole quintet by Brahms

Famous violist promised that if someone writes for him to work and it will be interesting, it will play in the first place. For the first time in the festival Bashmet in Khabarovsk was a concert in another city region - Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Yuri Bashmet and that his impressions: - I was impressed by the huge crowd in the city. Was an incredible buzz, no free space, and before the show - press conference, which happens only at festivals. And it was warm. The meeting was so warm that I changed the program and played the whole quintet by Brahms. Instead of the 15 minutes played all Department. By the way, then a meeting with reporters that this city. In my chair at the Moscow Conservatory, three students It's what we all know - Ira SOPs. After the concert, 12-13-year-old girl came to ask for an autograph. I ask them where they play. They say - guitar, piano and vocals. Other - violin and vocals. It was found that all. Four, in addition to the instrument, and learn more vocal They all want to achieve something quite like this. They did not have tickets, we put them on the chairs on the stage. When we started this festival in Khabarovsk, once identified, it is regionally. And with the show of Komsomolsk began to embody this idea. Despite the lack of sleep - is the night on the train, and back at night. Yuri Bashmet on Khabarovsk festival - are now planned in Komsomolsk concerts? - Now I want myself to be like that. And maybe the next festival will be in other cities. But now we can not call in Komsomolsk - incredible atmosphere there. And what questions! - Like what? - For example, I do not like when people ask me why I started to play the viola. Telling reporters prepare, I've explained it a hundred times. And it is a student of journalism faculty question is: Why am I left the guitar and started to play the viola. This is prepared. There, people behave differently lead. They say: They all shake hands, and I want to kiss you! - Is this phrase, "In Khabarovsk, the Composers' is Union, and composers do not." Was not thought to result in regional festivals works by local authors? - This is a difficult question. Bright idea, of course, but if the music is not absolute, then it makes no sense. A credible authors. Incidentally, I have asked three times in Komsomolsk our students to learn from you in Moscow, you can use the next time around they heard in concert, because it would be happy for us and the event? And may raise the question. And I for one do not, composer of the Khabarovsk region. It happens that someone to write a piece for me. I was depressed that they are three works for me, and I have not even begun to teach them. If someone writes, and it will be interesting - it would be the first thing I've learned to be. - It is true that about 60 works written especially for you? - Written more than 50 concerts for me, ten of them I can play anytime. Some of the works written and published. - Executed in Khabarovsk Kancheli and Schnittke wrote not for you? - Schnittke wrote for Gidon Kremer and Tatjana Grindenko. A Kancheli - I love his music, performing Sun Vadim Ponomarev, "News of Music NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment