Friday, January 25, 2013

Shevchuk unite on stage performers Georgian and Ossetian

The leader of the group "DDT" Yuri Shevchuk gave a press conference at the show, "Do not shoot!" The club "B-2" on 23 September. Yuri Yulianovich came to the meeting with journalists with a slight delay, "Sorry, Moscow traffic jams." Before members of the media have begun to fill the musicians questions, he said introduction. "For 20 years in the former Soviet Union, local wars -... That Karabakh, Ferghana and Ingushetia, Chechnya and Ossetia and Georgia all have these wars great sorrow Tomorrow concert, we want to talk about that we are against racism, we want to ..! think the world - said the actor - I was in Tskhinvali in August, it went with the MOE Of course a lot of experience ... "Next singer Yuri Shevchuk told about the program," Do not shoot ":" This is an extraordinary concert. We play old and new songs as well as the things that were written in the last few months. "In addition to the group" DDT "on stage SC" Olympic "guest musician will be released from the Ossetian side Ensemble" Iriston "Georgia is singer Nino Katamadze present, will also be "peacemakers of Ukraine" - group "Brothers Karamazov." "However, we still have not started the war with Ukraine - concern Heroes press conference -. By the way, to talk to, the" people's diplomacy ", I can say that Ukrainians are Russian very well." . As for the performances Nino Katamadze, then, after the musician had some problems with their invitation: "We had a long conversation with the drummer Nino had - his war-affected family We were up all night philosophizing, and still managed to join them . persuade "When asked how long Yuri Yulianovich thought stock name, the singer replied:" Do not shoot! " - One of the oldest songs in the band always performed at all concerts. The next question concerns Shevchuk trip to the capital of South Ossetia. .. "I was there for three days, I saw a lot I could talk to both grandfathers was from the Georgian village - he took Berlin, the other -. Of the Ossetian One of them took me to his house, which was completely destroyed, and showed the tomatoes, gray hardened "Castle" were ... - shared his impressions of the musician -.. All wars are similar to war destroyed most importantly - personality Our politicians have lost Putin and Medvedev have lost... Did not they could not do anything to bring the carnage Raise our rights, not to destroy lifting man on a pedestal, and not engage in public debates:. spit in my pan, and then I'll spit in your dumplings . we have bad service. I thought, how old the tank is gone, and we happen to use them actively. We were promised that boys are not sent to the hot spots, but they were there. This should reconsider. I disagree with the fact that the spiritual battle is lost agree. Tomorrow will be a concert - it will be a struggle. "When the conversation turned to the freedom of speech, said the musicians that we do not have easy. Next, the leader of the" DDT "asked to judge the actions of American politicians." Bush and Condoleezza also wrong. They do not trust ", - said Yuri Yulianovich A reporter asked whether Shevchuk afraid that after the statements and the concert." "To be banned." Do not shoot "activity" DDT I'm not afraid of anything. I did not violate the Constitution. If I'm doing something illegal, then let me explain where I'm wrong - Shevchuk said. - We do not just give up. Hire lawyers will defend ourselves. "One of the members of the media asked about the artist, as it relates to the statement Andrei Makarevich" Shevchuk made profession of protest. "" Well, I'm really having some of the things I do not like fighting. But I'm hard on her. Heavier than Makarevich "- confessed artists generally at a press conference sounded a lot of questions about politics.." I believe that we offer our government, need to join NATO. And then there is, to promote their ideas, "- a proposal singer, and at the end of the question:" What will tomorrow hold "He said," Tomorrow we will wait for a concert, and tomorrow we really are purely peaceful sky ". After the press conference in a private conversation with journalists Shevchuk admitted. "I have accumulated just I was in Tskhinvali - Buy the officer for the money I need a bulletproof vest, and he is 14 thousand rubles Our government does not even have the basic service. . uniforms I used a son in the military - the Marines, he was in two campaigns, I understand that my son could also send in a hot spot, you can our politicians ask, studying why their children abroad, why are they... . not in the army I could not otmazatsya son - I'm honestly a shame for the country "Intermedia photo -.. Anton Belitsky, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment