Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stigmata drummer was an endorser of Roland

Drummer Petersburg group Stigmata, Fedor Lokshin was an endorser of electronic drums Roland V-Drums. "I'm happy with Roland, now I have to use at concerts Trigger Pad PD-8 and PDX-8 module and Roland TD-12 on the stadiums are triggers sometimes irreplaceable -. Says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru » Fedor. - .. In this they have to work very carefully, like a clock, and repeat each of the little things in my game again, keep my momentum recently, I have a few of his series of electronic pads, one of which has a sound associated with the added is very small barrels, about 30 Hz and the second synthetic electronic snare sound, which I have set in the module. Sometimes I have to change all the settings, when I want, good in the Roland module is made quick and easy. "Drummer Petersburg group Stigmata, Fedor Lokshin was an endorser of electronic drums Roland V-Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment