Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Svetlana Surganova the song "Aquarium"

Group "Surganova Orchestra" took part in the tribute band "Aquarium" on lenta.ru. Svetlana Surganova. The song "One More Time" with the 2008 album "White Horse" "This song - taken from me as I can tell is that I connect to at the moment and this song is also striking in its immensity and urgency for the country..", - Said the singer Intermedia. His acquaintance with the music of Boris Grebenshikov Svetlana Surganova said the following:. "I think his name was Igor ... He played the guitar and sang songs of" Aquarium ", and that was all on the summer practice of medical school then sang (who sang) voice and the way the BG and Mike Naumenko Here and there I began to "Aquarium." - not from the original. "

No comments:

Post a Comment