Monday, January 28, 2013

Yury Shevchuk not offended by Vladimir Shahrin

Director Andrei Smirnov and rock musician and now actor Yuri Shevchuk told that their honest film "Freedom in Russian" show out of fear for all the TV channels in Russia, declined. - We have a film about democracy, - says Andrey Smirnov. - This is an attempt to discuss the complex simple language. Not a thesis and such a simple pattern that is understandable to children and grandmother in the village. And that is a great achievement in my film - is the narrator. I immediately thought of me, that it should not be intellectual with glasses ... - And it should not be a nerd - grin Yuri Shevchuk, adjusting his glasses. - And above all, the viewer must be confidence in the narrator. And then I was asked to call Shevchuk. I discovered a few days his cell phone, and when they called Yura immediately agreed. I am very satisfied with the result. The film turned out to be so affordable that one in school history lessons show. We might even try to get it into the curriculum. According to the creators, the work on the film took a year and a half. But the greatest difficulties were yet to come. When the image is mounted, cut into DVD, sealed in a plastic bag and Andrei Smirnov carried him on TV, he always greeted us with puzzled faces of the program directors. - The "First," I said bluntly: "We do not care about", - complains director. - I especially liked the way denied on the channel "Russia". Said: "We have a different idea of beauty." NTV us at the front desk was not allowed, but because of the program director of the door we heard screams, "What the Democrats". They now rule the ether ratings and reviews - Petrosyan. Sad state but Petrosyan disaccustoms people think. I've noticed that he was at the premiere of my film, shed tears. Then came to him and asked - how? And it is - thank you rested. - I've also tried to break the "Freedom in Russian" on TV - support Director Shevchuk. - Sharks show business people tell me - why do you do, Yuri Yulianovich on TV? You are not watching! Yeah, I'm not looking. For I have many other interests. But here, too, for example, in a village, there is no other cultural centers. There used to be a church that communists made him the club, and the Democrats out of the club made the association. And there lived a young guy, and he does not have the freedom of choice. We have to watch television, and is ruled by a monarch Petrosian! During the conversation, Yuri Shevchuk kneaded in the hands of a book he was reading on the train. Of course, "KP-Ekaterinburg" could not but wonder how the musician is in a different literary creation - Vladimir Shahrin book "open files". Recall that in the book there is a chapter critical Shevchuk. - Yes, I flipped through the book, - smiled musicians. - Funny. To the author, I do not mind, it's been a while ago. But leave it there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment